To explain to the little girl that her big sister is sick and it's not just a normal stomach bug or fever is not easy but it's not okay to lie to the little girl also. She deserved to know the truth and Rose is a smart girl. She noticed the weird vibes from everyone when it comes to Alexa being sick.

But it also doesn't mean the truth didn't scare the 9 year old. That her big sister is sick sick. That it can't be cured. But everyone is trying to help with it and hoping for a miracle.

"Just a little crying here and there. Mommy's cuddle always fixes it and she goes to sleep for the night" Scarlett exclaimed with a comforting and assuring smile to her oldest daughter and Alexa responded with a soft and grateful smile to her mother

"I'm gonna try to attend my class and if I feel like I can't proceed, I'll sign off. Can I, please?" Alexa asked with a pleading look

She was shocked that she wanted to go to class now, when in LA, she hated school so very much. But guess she just wants something to distract herself from thinking and wallowing in her sickness.

And she kinda missed learning.

So, Scarlett agrees to it but of course with the condition that Alexa just stays in bed and calls for Scarlett or anyone in the house if she needs anything.

Alexa just nodded her head in agreement. Not that she needed it anyways since every 20-30 mins either Chris, Axel, Scarlett or Rose will sometimes hang around in her room to keep her 'company' when they just want to keep an eye on her.

Scarlett then gave her another kiss on the forehead before getting up from bed and went to Alexa's study table where she put her laptop, school books, notebooks and stationeries.

Scarlett went to pick up her laptop and iPad but noticing the laptop was on and saw the screen display a study of the treatment for Alexa's type of cancer and on another tab, a google of how long it should take a person to grief and the healing process.

And another tab of 'how to accept yourself on being terminally sick'

'Ways to cope when you're sad about being terminally sick'

'way to distract yourself from being sad about being terminally sick'

Tears immediately built up in Scarlett's eyes but she blinked it away rapidly before Alexa noticed it. Because she didn't want Alexa to keep feeling guilty for every tear that they let out.

"Call me if anything, I love you my sweet mushy" Mama said with a quiet mumble as she put the devices and books and other necessities on Alexa's bed, leaving one last kiss on Alexa's forehead

"Thank you Mama, I love you too" Alexa said before Scarlett got out of the room to leave the girl to her doings

-/-

Scarlett went downstairs and found Rose is taking a nap and Axel is outside in the backyard, having his online class there.

She stood there in the kitchen, staring outside at the backyard through the window where Axel was and let out a sigh in comfort as she felt Chris wounded his arm around her from the back as she leaned her back to his front.

"What's wrong?" Chris asked softly with his hand soothingly traced on her stomach as he could feel the tense on her body

Scarlett, always depended on Chris these days as she needs emotional support and he gave it to her, showing her that he's always there for her, immediately crumbling with her mask that she put on.

Her tears cascaded down her face vigorously as she told Chris what she found on Alexa's laptop. All of the google searches.

Chris turned her around as he wrapped his arms around her tightly and comfortingly, soothing her. It took Scarlett a while to compose herself. She hide her face in Chris's chest with her arms wrapped around him