Christmas Special🎄(Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"What is it?" he asked. She motioned for him to kneel down so she could whisper in his ear. "I just got an awesome plan. We're gonna prank Y/N and it's gonna be a good one! Wanna hear it?" His eyes  widened then started smirking and whispered back. "I'm all ears. I'm the master of pranking. What are we gonna do?"

Y/N's POV

I decided to take a walk with Thunderhoof after the movie since I love being in the snow. It stopped snowing for now but the entire forest was still covered in snow and the trees were mostly white and all the lakes were frozen. We didn't walk too far from the scrapyard, but I wanted to spend some more time with him. We were just wandering around until I saw a hill of snow up ahead, and I had a great idea since it was pretty deep. "Hey Thunderhoof, make a snow angel with me." He looked at me all confused. "A what?" I chuckled then ran towards the snow pile. "Just watch." I said as I plopped myself onto the snow and started swinging my arms and legs up and down. The snow was super fluffy and soft. He still was unsure but walked over and layed next to me, then did the same thing I was doing, and after a few minutes of laughing and having fun together there were now two perfectly made snow angels right next to each other. His being much bigger of course. "Ya know, it doesn't look all that bad. Although mines obviously better." I looked at him and frowned. "Hey, mines good too. Not my fault i'm short." He then patted my head and smiled. "I'm just messing with ya. You're cute when you act like this, ya know?" My face instantly became red after he said that. Did he really just call me cute? Am I dreaming right now? I snapped out of thoughts then looked away. "Yeah yeah, whatever.. let's go back, it's getting cold." I walked away as he was just laughing and teasing me the whole way back. Primus he can be annoying sometimes. 

No one's POV

After a long nice walk, Y/N and Thunderhoof headed back to the scrapyard, but they both had no idea what was about to happen next. They found it oddly quiet and no one was around. Not even the minicons. The doors were closed too and they were opened earlier so something was odd. And suspicious...

"Okay, where is everyone?" She thought. As soon as the two walked to the entrance of the scrapyard, she was banging repeatedly to get someone's attention. "Hello, anyone there?" but no answer, although you started to hear a little bit of chatter from behind the doors. You might've even heard someone laughing. Thunderhoof wasn't having any of it so he started banging the doors too. "Eyyo if this is some kind of sick joke I ain't liking it. Open up now!" Still no answer.. you were about to walk away when they slowly started opening and you quickly turned your head around. When you got inside you saw Miko and everyone standing there, acting all suspicious. You tapped your foot on the ground unamused and glared at her. "Alright, care to explain what the hells going on?"

"Yeah, look up." 

"What?" She gestured her finger and pointed up and when you looked up... one of the worst possible things that could've happened, happened.

A mistletoe

"MIKO! WHAT THE FUCK!" 

"Eyyo what's happening? What's this thing above us?"

"It's a mistletoe. Which means, you two gotta kiss." Sideswipe said from above. I look to my left and he was the one holding the mistletoe from on top of the entrance in the scrapyard. Miko must've told him what it meant and planned this together because she knew of my tiny little crush.

"What's a kiss?" He asked. Now he just looked even more confused. He had no idea what any of this is. Miko was about to open her mouth when I put my hand over my mine in a "zip it and don't say anything" kind of movement. 

"Don't worry about it. You don't need to know what a kiss is. Miko, you're so fucking done for."

"Nope, you guys are not going anywhere until you guys do  it." she said trying to hold in her laugh.  Well great, just fucking great. She's basically forcing me to kiss someone who I'm like 99% sure doesn't feel the same way, or even KNOW what love is. We stood there as I kept avoiding eye contact with him as everyone was teasing us and making comments for us to kiss.

"So, yous gonna tell me what a kiss is or what?" Thunderhoof asked, still impatiently waiting for an answer. I turned to him and didn't know what to say. "You really want to know?" All he did was stare at me so I knew he was serious and getting a bit annoyed too. 

With a little bit of hesitation I got a bit closer to him. "It's when two people connect their lips together. You kiss someone you love." I mumbled quietly. Without a second thought, he raised my chin up gently and pressed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened and I was in complete shock, but I didn't complain. I wrapped my arms around him, closed my eyes and kissed back. This only happened for a few seconds, but it was totally worth it. Well, somewhat, because everyone was screaming and cheering after what they were witnessing right now.

"Finally! Took you guys long enough." Sideswipe complained. 

"Looks like Thunderhoof's got himself a mate now." Steeljaw jokingly commented as he gave Miko a high five for the clever prank that her and Sideswipe pulled off.

With that whole thing finally out of the way, Denny got a camera out and waved for everyone to gather around. "Alright everyone, group photo. I wanna cherish this moment forever. Now, say cheese."

"Cheese!"

BONUS

"Y/N."

"Hm?"

"Merry Christmas. I'm glad I got to spend my first one with yous."

"Aw, Merry Christmas to you too Thunderhoof. And um.. sorry about all that earlier.."

"Eh, i'm over it. Forget about it."

"Alright, goodbye then. I'll see you soon."

You two parted ways and you started walking until he stopped you for a moment to do something he really wanted to do again.

"Wait!"

You turned around and were about to say something but before you could he gave you a quick peck on the cheek.

"Take care of yourself okay? I really care about yous ya know." And with that he walked away with a smile on his face, leaving you speechless after what he just did.

"That smooth motherfucker.. I swear the next time I see him.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I liked this one a lot better than part 1. Still not proud of how rushed it feels tho. Romance isn't my strong suit so i'm sorry if that part sucks a little, I really wanted to include the mistletoe part. But yay my first holiday special! Once again happy holidays and Merry Christmas! 😄