He just nodded silently and I just realize that he was shaking. 

Y/n- Use your words, honey. I said while sneering.

Taehyung- Yes, I can. He said shakily. 

Y/n- Good..... Now, go. I said while smirking and took a few step back.

He immediately dash out of the torture room. I chuckled darkly, turn around and went to the back of the room. I just look at both of my hidden camera while smirking widely. 

And my baby did a good job...... I never thought that they would beat me in here but thanks...... this video just enough to make you guys suffered when seeing it..... Go on and have your fun while you still can but I would NEVER let you guys go...... Just you wait BANGTAN BOYS.... Oooohhh... I can't wait..... I thought while chuckling darkly.

I walk out of the room, walk through the hallway and when I get to the door, I step out. Then I walk towards main door normally but when I'm about to reach the main door, charles were running towards me. I stop and look at him. His face was looking so worried. 

Charles- What happened, y/n? Why are you bleeding and.... your suit...... it's torn??? Did they do this to you? I saw they walk out of that shelter earlier. He ask frantically while looking at my body that was covered with blood and wound. 

Y/n- I'm fine, oppa. Plus, my body was numb, so it was nothing. I said while smiling a bit.

Charles- They already went to far. This is not okay y/n. I'll tell this to Mr. Kim. He said furiously. 

Y/n- No oppa. Don't. Let the time reveal everything. And where's the fun when you stop it half way? Let's just leave them having their fun for now cause I've got so many things that I would gifted them later on. I said while smirking widely.

His eyes went wide a bit.

Charles- Are you y/n or...... He trailed off.

Y/n- I am y/n. I said while smiling.

He's been working with me for years, so, he does know about my other self. He just sigh and nodded. 

Y/n- Oh, oppa. Can you help me wipe all the blood while I went to my room? I don't anyone to see it. Then just use a water pipe there to wash the blood on the ground. After that keep an eye of that shelter. I got my things in there and I don't think I want anyone to take it but I need you to clean it with your team. But you need to clean around the chair in there don't go at the back of the room. I listed my favor while pointing at water pipe and the shelter. 

He just nodded, went away for a moment and come back with a pretty big cloth on his hands. I turn around, walk to main door and get inside. While walking, I saw my shoes, handbag and blazer was on the couch. I went to take it, walk upstairs and get to my room. When I reach there, I get inside my room and charles wipe the last blood drop. I peek out my head and look at the floor, it was clean. I smile to him and give a thumbs up. 

Y/n- Thanks, oppa. I said.

Charles- That's nothing. What about your room? Do you need me to call the maid to clean it for you? So, you can get some rest. He asked. 

Y/n- It's fine. I can do it on my own. I said simply. 

Charles- Okay then. Have a good night rest. He said about to walk away. 

Y/n- You too oppa. I said while nodded. 

When he walk away, I close the door, lock it, put away my blazer in laundry basket while put my bag and shoes beside my bed, went to take my pyjama and went to bathroom. Once I'm done showering, I walk to the sink, take an oil and cream along with a cotton and gauze bandages. I even needed to sew the deep cut so it won't be open. I sew some deep cut that was on my left arm, left side of my stomach and my right thigh. I've use to sew some deep cuts while on mission. It's pretty hard and a little sting but it's bearable. Then I put a cream those part. I also put an oil on the small wound. After that, I put the cotton on those deep cuts and cover it with gauze bandages. When I'm done, I look at the mirror and saw that I almost looks like a mummy with my left arm, stomach and right thigh being wrapped with bandages. I just shake my head and wore my pyjama. I just wash my pants and white shirt with my hands to clean the blood and throw it in a trash. Then I walk to my closet, dry my hair, tie it up using hair clip  and do my night skincare. I take one small towel, went to make it wet using water and wipe all the blood that was in my room. From door, to closet and to bathroom. Then I clean the towel, hang it in bathroom, I went to my bed, sit on it and take out my phone from handbag. By then, I notice that mom have been leaving a few missed call. I call her back. After a few ringing, she picks up.