~But for how long? Don't you want me to handle it for you? It will be easier if they know about me~ It said.

~No.... I want you have that fun but not now.......... It will be much more fun later..... I promise....~ I said back.

I argue in my thought but then I heard jimin talk to me. 

Jimin- Awww.... Are you crying, princess? He ask mockingly. 

I lifted my head and look at him while smiling. 

Y/n- I'm not crying, your highness. I said while smiling widely.

Then I saw all them were startled to see me smiling. I look back down.

~What are you doing?~ I asked.

~Don't you see how he was mocking you? I just helping you... And I love their reaction~ It said. 

~No... Don't do that again... Let me handle this on my own...~ I said. 

~Fiinnneee...~ It said. 

After that I broke out of my thought. I actually can handle blood cause if I did get hurt but bleeding just a little, I'll be just fine. BUT... if I get hurt and bleeding badly, my other self are going to take control. Yet, I don't want it to show itself now. I can't. I can't let them know about it just yet. I'll let the time reveal everything. I put back on my cold face. 

Jimin- Looks like you're the tough one, aren't you? Jungkook, let's settle this slut together. He said while smirking.

Jungkook just grinned while nodded, went to take another knife and went to jimin side. Then they started to stab me, cutting and even slashing my skin. Yet, they're still leaving my face untouched since they didn't want anyone to know anything. After about I don't know how long, jin stop them. 

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

Jin- Okay, that's enough boys. Don't kill her yet. Let's take some rest. It's getting late already. Taehyung, take her to her room and ask the guards to clean this place. He said coldly and went towards door.

Then they walk out. Taehyung just nodded silently and waited for them to walk out. After they completely left, he rush to me and start to untied the rope that was on my legs.

Taehyun- Gosh, y/n. I'm so so sorry about what just happened. I want to help you but when jin hyung were involve in this, I can't do anything. He said while cutting the rope. 

Y/n- You don't need to help me. I said coldly.

Then I look at the rope around my body and saw it's kinda flimsy. I smirk a little, move my hands roughly and get to torn apart the rope that was on my wrist. After that, I move my hands to hold the rope that was on my body, I just slide it upward and free myself from the chair. Next, I get up stretch a bit and look at taehyung who was looking at me with wide eyes. I smirk widely while stepping forward nearing him slowly. He step aback a little by little. I just continue till his back met the wall. Then I trap him between my arms and he swallow hardly. I stared in his eyes sharply. 

Y/n- I don't need your sympathy or an insincere help. I can help myself but not right now. I want you guys to have all the fun. But remember, have fun as much as you want but the more thing you did to me, the more thing are waiting for you guys. I said while smirking widely, thinking about the punishment that I would give them. 

His expression absolutely terrified seeing me like this. 

Y/n- Well now, I want you to go to your room and act like nothing happened. And don't need to tell the guards to clean this mess. Just go straight to your room, mouth zipped. Can you do that? I said while sneering maniacally and hold his chin.