Woah.

Johnnie groans as he stretches onto of Jake, not quite realizing that he's resting on top of his (attractive) best friend.

He takes a minute to stir awake fully before taking in his current circumstances.

As soon as he does he can feel his cheeks flush red before he feels Jake's hand tangle in his hair, not only was he sleeping on Jake, but Jake was awake while he was since the taller man typically wakes up much earlier than Johnnie.

Johnnie remembers his plans to tell Jake about how he truly feels today. And God was this the right moment to do so, even though he couldn't muster up the courage to even say goodmorning.

"Morning sleeping beauty.."

Jake mumbles as he watches tiktok on his phone. Johnnie's heart beat Accelerates as he listens to Jake's morning voice. He's never really heard it before due to him sleeping in so late.

If Johnnie was being completely honest, the low vibrations radiating off of Jake's chest as he spoke deeply made Johnnie feel excited just a tad bit.

Johnnie props himself up, leaning against the wall and sighing as Jake looks to him with his eyebrow cocked,

"What's wrong Johnnie...?"

Johnnie turns to look at Jake, a deep longing filling his eyes. Why does saying three words have to be so hard?

'I love you. I love you. I love you..' just say it God damn it...

"I.."

Jake gives the older man his full attention, genuinely interested in what he has to say.

Johnnie's breathing patterns become abnormal as he searches Jake's face, cherishing every feature of the seemingly perfect man. There was no way words could describe how much love he experienced for this man.

"I love you dude.."

Jake, obviously taking this in a platonic way smiles and chuckles lightly,

"Hey I love you too bro!"

Johnnie looks down, contemplating of he should make the first move.

"You sure you're okay?"

Jake's words go in through one ear and out the other as Johnnie smashes his lips into Jake's, catching the taller man off guard.

Though he immediately melts into Johnnie's burst of emotions, cherishing every second of the intimate encounter.

Johnnie pulls away to take a breath, searching Jake's features for any single of negative emotions. He blinks harder than usual as he breathes heavily, not noticing the string of saliva still connecting the two.

"Holy shit you.."

Johnnie panics a bit at Jake's response, not being able to decipher his tone at all.

That was until Jake placed a hand on Johnnie's cheek before leaning in for round two, this time with more passion and confidence. Jake slips his tounge into Johnnie's mouth, remembering the taste for when he jerks off later. (I'm hilarious I know.)

The younger man climbs on top of the older, continuing the kiss. They were undoubtedly enjoying every moment of this mutually.

The pair disconnects their lips, Jake clearing his throat as he gets off of Johnnie.

"Cool..."

The tension was Unpalpable between the two as they kind of sat there for a minute, recollecting themselves.

"Thought you were straight..?"

Jake chuckles, rubbing the back if his head.

"I guess I'm not."

Silence.

Jake turns to Johnnie, his nervous words spewing out of his mouth, "Do you wanna be my boyf-"

"Yes! Dude, do friends have Makout sessions like that?!"

Jake shrugs, "Hey, maybe there are some friends that do."

Johnnie pulls Jake towards him again, connecting their lips again, filled with raw hunger as Jake places his hands on Johnnie's waist.

Johnnie let's a small moan into Jake's mouth, definitely turning the taller man on.

This time the twos tounges were intertwined with eachother, both either moaning or groaning into the others mouth.

They pull away once again, both breathing heavily as they just stare into eachothers eyes.

"Look I'd escalate this situation, but we just got this like.. Figured out."

Johnnie smiles softly, "fair enough."

☆-

Two hours later Johnnie walks out of his room, his lips glistening in a mixture of his and Jake's saliva. The pair sat there and kissed for 2 hours straight. Holy shit.

Johnnie was high off of serotonin, walking into the bathroom to put on some make up.

He hears Jake walking up behind him, entering the bathroom with him. The taller man leans on the bathroom counter.

"I'm sorry if I put you through emotional shit with my undoubtable attractiveness."

Johnnie rolls his eyes, "Yeah right."

Jake was correct though, Johnnie had some nights where he would cry because he felt feelings between him and Jake were extremely one sided.

He can say proudly that it's not like that. But he didn't know that at the time.

Jake snakes his arms around Johnnie's waist, resting his head on the emos shoulder.

"I'm hungry.. I want Tacobell..."

"Of course."

☆-

SHORTER CHAPTER, Exactly 800 words.

Thank you guys for the overwhelming amount of love!! I have another Jake and Johnnie fanfiction in case you guys would want to check that out (it's less cringe than this one)

Love you all!