after the class was complete desiree cleaned up everything. she didn't want to host another one today because she had plans to take herself out on a date. she was wanting some texas roadhouse so why not go get some. she also invited sonjae since kenori was unavailable today. she was booked up lately.

"how was your first class." jasmine smiled rubbing her hands with a damp wash cloth. her hair was pinned into a messy bun as she continued fourth.

"I actually enjoyed my day, if I didn't have dinner plans I would host another one." she said placing some broken pottery into the reusable pottery container.

"ughh i'm so happy you enjoyed your time." jasmine smiled. she was nervous at first since she wasn't sure if desire was lying about knowing anything about pottery like sameer did. in the beginning of their relationship sameer wanted to get close to jasmine so he lied about knowing how to do pottery to spend time with her. she quickly realized he was a beginner after she had him teach a class and the class ended up teaching him.

"yess put me on the schedule anytimeee. well not when my man in town you know how he get," desiree teased. this morning while she attempting to get ready ny didn't want her to leave at all. he attempted to hide her phone, airpods, wallet, everything but she always found it. then he caught an attitude with her because she had to leave. he was still mad cause when she called on her break he just sat on the phone mugging her.

"well my class waiting i'll see you tonight love," she smiled before leaving. desiree grabbed her things along with the box and money and made her way out. she was going to head home to freshan up before going out to eat.

𖨆♡𖨆

"mhm these shit so good." sonjae smiled eating some bread. desiree nodded smothering hers in the cinnamon butter. she literally could eat texas roadhouse all the time.

"so how the club work going? night life treating you right?" desiree said glancing up at sonjae, her cheeks turned red instantly. "well." she smiled pulling apart her bread.

"there's this man, named omari and lately I haven't been in the club much because he doesn't like me going." she smiled looking at desiree who lifted an eyebrow intrigued.

just last week she fucked pea, now she was shacked up with another guy? mamas moved quick. desiree was her for itttt hot girl summer.

"oh? can I hear more about this omari." she smiled responding to a message from nylon, his little brother was getting here tonight by plane and he needed her help with dinner. he just needed her to pick up the food he ordered from olive garden and she was happy to do so.

"girl he is tall, darkskin, covered in tattoo, FINE AS FUCK. fade. and bitch he always smells so good. I met him when I went to the club not my strip club but just a club with my cousins and oh my gosh he been on me since that night." she smiled taking a sip of her raspberry lemonade.

"awee i'm so happy for you," desiree smiled just as their food came out.

"girlaaa im scared though he looks like he want something serious with me an ion know if I can give that to him. im the girl that guys always look at for a good time not a long time you know." she said pulling her grilled shrimp off the stick.

"woah girly don't look down on yourself and don't let past experience hold you back from taking him serious if that's what you would like. if you think that maybe he is open to something serious you both can put in the work to look at it." she softly said cutting into her steak.

she didn't know much about sonjae's past simply because she never like to talk about it. it was always one word answers or no answer at all when the topic of why she acts the way she does comes up.