"Sit down, everybody." Zhao Fan looked at everyone and said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, several people laughed bitterly in their hearts. Sitting under the scorching sun and talking about the Haicheng base, won't they really suffer from heat stroke?

"It's too hot here, let's talk in another place." Huang Tao looked at Zhao Fan and said as early as possible.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Everyone is a stranger, and they are not afraid of the sun. Besides, it's healthier to get sunburned, let's talk about it here.

"Yes, yes, it's healthier to get sun, and I like to bask in the sun." Song Duan said with a smile on his face, and sat down after speaking.

After Song Duan sat down, everyone smiled bitterly in their hearts and sat down.

"Let's talk about the situation at the Haicheng base." Zhao Fan looked at them and said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, several people glanced at each other, and no one spoke first. Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu had faint smiles on their faces, just waiting, waiting for them to speak.

After waiting for a while, Xu Ming spoke. "Then I'll tell you two about the situation of the Haicheng base first." After speaking, he began to introduce Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu to the situation of the Haicheng base.

Xu Ming said in detail, and after he finished speaking, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu nodded.

"Is there anything else you want to add?" Zhao Fan asked.

"Nope." Several people shook their heads.

"That's right." Zhao Fan said with his right fist against his chin, looked at everyone after speaking, and said, "Ruchu and I are just passing by here, and we won't stay here for long." As for the affairs of the Haicheng base, you have to take care of it yourself.

Hearing Zhao Fan's words, several people had a plan in their hearts. If these two people don't take over the Haicheng base, then they don't?

"You really shouldn't be the base leader of the Haicheng base?" Huang Tao looked at them and asked.

This stunned, Xu Ming said in his heart.

"Yes, we are not interested in the position of Haicheng Base Chief. The reason why we killed Chen Hongmin and Chen Cong was only because they provoked us. Zhao Fan looked at them and said, "The head of the Haicheng base has to be selected from among you."

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, a gleam flashed in Huang Tao's eyes, and he said: "Since the two of you said so, then I will recommend Xu Mingxu as the base commander of the Haicheng base."

Listening to Huang Tao's words, everyone was stunned, and then Zhao Fan spoke.

"Huang Tao recommended Xu Ming as the head of the base, what do you think?" Zhao Fan looked at them and asked.

"I'll say two words." Xu Ming looked at a few people with uncertain expressions and said.

Head Xu said. Zhao Fan said with a faint smile.

Xu Ming nodded, then looked at everyone and said, "I'm about to leave the Haicheng base."

"Commander Xu, you stayed well in the Haicheng base, why did you leave the Haicheng base." Huang Tao asked with a puzzled expression.

Xu Ming said with a light smile: "I have long planned to leave the Haicheng base, but our family members couldn't leave the Haicheng base before, so we didn't leave." Now that Chen Hongmin and Chen Cong's father and son are dead, I plan to leave.

"In this way, where are you going to go after you leave, Commander Xu?" Huang Tao asked.

"Go north." Xu Mingdao, after speaking, said with a smile: "Let's continue to discuss the matter of choosing the base leader."