Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Elder Wang's eyes paused for a moment, and then a bunch of things appeared in front of Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan, and there was everything.

"That's all?" Xu Ruchu asked.

"yes, everything in my space gear is here." Elder Wang looked at them with raised eyes and said.

Xu Ruchu nodded, at this time he had already swept all these things with his spiritual ability, and to his surprise, there were a few boxes that his spiritual ability could not detect, Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows.

"Elder Wang, what's in those boxes?" Xu Ruchu asked.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Elder Wang told Xu Ruchu what was in several boxes.

After Elder Wang finished speaking, Xu Ruchu's eyes froze, and a box appeared in Xu Ruchu's hand.

"How do you open this box?" Xu Ruchu asked.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Elder Wang told Xu Ruchu the password. Xu Ruchu opened the box according to the password, and the contents jumped into the eyes of him and Zhao Fan, who was stretching his neck.

I saw two ink-colored jade bracelets, two turquoise rings, and a mutton fat jade pendant lying side by side in this box.

"How many levels of adepts can they resist?" Xu Ruchu asked.

"They're all resistant to attacks from Level 4 Abilities." Elder Wu said.

"That's a good thing." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and after finishing speaking, the box was on the box.

"Zhao Fan, you can take it." Xu Ruchu handed the box to Zhao Fan, and the good things were all placed in Zhao Fan's space, safe.

"Okay." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and took the box handed over by Xu Ruchu after speaking.

After Xu Ruchu handed the boxes in his hand to Zhao Fan, he opened them all and looked at them again, and then put them all into Zhao Fan's space.

"Elder Wang, this box contains pearls?" Xu Ruchu opened the last box and asked.

"It's a pearl." Elder Wang nodded.

"Elder Wang, what are these pearls for?" Xu Ruchu picked up a pearl and asked, the quality of these pearls is very good.

Elder Wang looked at the pearls in Xu Ruchu's hand, a dark light flashed in his eyes, and finally sighed in his heart and said, "These pearls contain pure abnormal energy, and anyone with extraordinary abilities can absorb the energy inside, and there are no side effects."

Listening to Elder Wang's words, Zhao Fanxu Ruchu's eyes lit up, and he secretly thought: Then this pearl can be regarded as a good thing.

"Elder Wang, where did you get these pearls?" Xu Ruchu handed the pearl to Zhao Fan and asked.

"In the sea." Elder Wang paused and said.

Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and smiled, "It seems that Elder Wang doesn't want to tell us?"

Elder Wang pursed his lips and said, "This is not within the scope of our trade.

"It's us who have overstepped." Xu Ruchu looked at Elder Wang and said secretly: Elder Wang just didn't tell him, Elder Wang was here, and he had guessed something.

"Can we make IOUs now?" Elder Wang looked at them and asked, he didn't want Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu to keep their eyes on those things.

"As always, it seems that Elder Wang is in a hurry?" Zhao Fan will not continue to be dumb.