"As before, I'm not as deep as you think, but what you say is reasonable." Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "Humans need high-level abilities now.

"yes." Xu Ruchu said, and sighed after speaking: "Zhao Fan, let's let Elder Wang go."

"But as before, he is our enemy, and he just wanted to kill us. Although I feel sorry for Elder Wang, I let him go like this, and I can't be at peace after all. Zhao Fan paused and said.

"Who's to say it isn't? I'm not at ease, but we have to focus on the big picture. Xu Ruchu was silent for a moment and said, "Zhao Fan, let Elder Wang go."

At this time, Elder Wang's heart hung high, if Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu let him go like this, it would be great. Is it just possible?

"Elder Wang, I heard you, I said that I was going to release you, how do you feel?" Zhao Fan's gaze fell on Elder Wang and asked.

"Hmph, would you be so kind to let me go?" Elder Wang snorted coldly.

Listening to Elder Wang's words, Zhao Fan sighed lightly and said, "Elder Wang, I know that you are very happy in your heart now. But like you said, I'm not going to let you go so kindly.

"Zhao Fan, you are so vain." Elder Wang snorted coldly.

"Elder Wang is right, I am a person who is extremely vain. I said before that I was reluctant to kill you, and now I am unwilling to let you go, I am really vain. Zhao Fan looked at Elder Wang and said.

"You are not called vain, you are called capricious." Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and said.

"I'm right at the beginning, I call it capriciousness." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Looking at Zhao Fan like this, Xu Ruchu laughed, and then said, "Zhao Fan, Elder Wang will leave this matter to me to deal with, is it okay?"

"Of course you can." Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Ruchu, you deal with it, I'll watch from the side."

Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "Zhao Fan, since you handed over the matter to me to deal with, then in the end, no matter how I deal with it, you can't have any objections."

Zhao Fan nodded and said, "As at the beginning, you can rest assured that no matter what the result is, I will have no objections." "That's

good." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and after speaking, his gaze fell on Elder Wang.

"Elder Wang, I said earlier that I envy the defensive weapon on your body." Xu Ruchu looked at Elder Wang and said.

"Xu Ruchu, if you have something to say, just say it, don't beat around the bush, I'm annoyed to listen to it." Elder Wang glared at Xu Ruchu and said.

After listening to Elder Wang's words, Xu Ruchu said with a light smile: "Elder Wang, then I'll be straightforward, I said earlier that I envy the defensive weapon on Elder Wang's body.

Xu Ruchu paused for a moment, and then said, "In this way, Elder Wang, you give me ten defensive weapons, and I will let you go."

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Elder Wang breathed a sigh: "Xu Ruchu, are you a defender is a stone on the side of the road, you can see it everywhere." Ten pieces of defense, I don't have one.

Xu Ruchu smiled: "Elder Wang, of course I know that the defense weapon is not a stone on the side of the road, if it is a stone on the side of the road, I will not envy it."

"Elder Wang, did you say that?" Xu Ruchu looked at Elder Wang and asked.

"I don't have ten defenses." Elder Wang looked at Xu Ruchu and said, he was telling the truth, he really didn't have ten defensive weapons.

✓ The last days are rebornजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें