"Shall we give up?" Zhao Fan looked at the white flowers and bones on the top of the little monster tree and said.

"To be honest, I can't bear it." Xu Ruchu looked at the flower bone and pursed his lips and said, yes, he is reluctant, people are so contradictory.

"I can't bear it." Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said, paused after speaking, and said: "This flower is attracting me more and more, so I am reluctant to let go."

Xu Ruchu nodded, and then the two of them looked at the flower bone and fell silent again.

"As always, isn't this flower bone a little bigger than yesterday?" Zhao Fan was silent for a moment and asked.

"It's a little bigger." Xu Ruchu said, and then said: "The growth rate of this flower bone is much faster than before, and it can be said that it is the same every day.

"It probably has something to do with it absorbing our blood." Zhao Fan said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu nodded, and then changed the topic and said, "If it continues like this, the two of us are not suitable to go to sea now."

Zhao Fan nodded and said, "If we knew that this would be the result, we would stay in the base."

"Stay in the base and let Dad and Ning Chen see us like this, they will definitely not let us continue to water the little monster tree with blood. If we insist, we guess they'll kill the monster tree. Xu Ruchu paused and said.

Zhao Fan sighed and said, "Pity the hearts of parents all over the world, I understand what they do." So we can't go back to base, but we can't stay in the wild. It's too dangerous to stay in the wild during bloodletting.

"Do you mean we're going to spend some time at other bases?" Xu Ruchu asked.

"I am the same as ever." Zhao Fan said with a smile at Xu Ruchu.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu smiled bitterly: "Speaking of which, the two of us are still unwilling to give up."

"yes." Zhao Fan said, "Since neither of us wants to give up, let's continue to persevere."

Xu Ruchu nodded, and then sneered, "The two of us are also fighting for our lives."

"Yes, the two of us are really fighting for our lives, but it's worth it." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "When the two of us recover, let's go to the nearby base."

"Okay." Zhao Fan said, shook his head and said with a smile: "If Ning Chen knew, he would definitely say that the two of us went to other bases to be lazy."

"Ning Chen would indeed complain like this." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

Speaking of Ning Chen, Zhao Fan thought of Zhao Yongguo again, and he smiled and said: "As before, I have you, my father, and Ning Chen now, and I am very happy."

"I'm happy now, too." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, both of them smiled, with a happy face.

Time passed, and their bodies finally recovered.

"If we are attacked at this time, then we will be in trouble." Zhao Fan stood up and said.

Xu Ruchu straightened out the clothes on his body and said, "So let's go to the base to take shelter."

Zhao Fan nodded, then kicked the little monster tree and said, "If you don't give me an earth-shattering fruit, I want you to look good."