"The mutant birds and beasts have caught up, as before, you take this group of mutant pigeons back to the base, and I and the mutant magpies drag them." Zhao Fan said to Xu Ruchu.

"I can't communicate with this group of mutant pigeons, you leave with them, I'll leave behind." Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Fan and said.

"No, it's too dangerous this time, I'll stay, you go." Zhao Fan said in a resolute tone.

"Zhao Fan, now is not the time to be emotional, it is most appropriate for me to stay after the break." Xu Ruchu said with a solemn expression.

"Xu Ruchu, you have to listen to me this time, it's too late if you hurry up and don't leave." Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu and said.

"Zhao Fan, what about your sanity." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

"Xu Ruchu, I'm very sensible now, you immediately take the mutant pigeon where to go." Zhao Fan glared at Xu Ruchu and said.

Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability swept to the group of mutant birds and beasts that were getting closer and closer to them, and then looked at the mutated pigeon carrying the mutated pear tree on its back. The highest level of this group of mutant pigeons is the late stage of the third level, and they are not the opponent of this group of mutant birds and beasts at all.

Thinking of this, Xu Ruchu changed the topic and said: "We can't bring this group of mutant birds and beasts to the base, we must get rid of them or lure them to other places." Zhao Fan, let's both stay, let the big flower cat go back with this group of mutant pigeons, do you think this will work?

"Okay." Zhao Fan paused and agreed, and after agreeing, Zhao Fan took out a notebook and pen from the space, and then brushed and wrote. After writing, Zhao Fan tore off the piece of paper and handed it to the big cat.

The big flower cat took the note given to it by Zhao Fan, jumped on the back of the head pigeon, and then flew towards the base with a flock of mutant pigeons.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu stood there watching the mutant pigeon flock getting farther and farther away, the two of them squinted their eyes slightly, and turned their heads to look in the direction of the mutant birds and beasts.

"They're coming soon." Zhao Fan said with a slight squint.

Xu Ruchu nodded and said, "Zhao Fan, this is the strongest enemy we have encountered these days."

"yes." Zhao Fan hooked his lips and said, "Ruchu, are you afraid?" "I'm

afraid." Xu Ruchu said with a light smile, in the face of a strong enemy, he said that he was not afraid, but he was definitely afraid in his heart.

"I'm scared too." Zhao Fan smiled and said, "But I know it's useless to be afraid."

"yes, it's useless to be afraid." Xu Ruchu said, "They're coming." "It's

good to come." Zhao Fan laughed and said, and in an instant after speaking, he controlled the third-level mutant bird beasts among the mutant birds and beasts, and the previous three had already been killed.

The mutant birds and beasts were chaotic again in the blink of an eye.

"Magpie, it's your turn." Zhao Fan looked at the fourth-level mutant bird beast flying in front of him and said.

The mutant magpie quacked a few times, then flew towards the flock of mutant birds. It was petite, and the fourth-level mutant bird beast didn't take it seriously at all.

Patches of green light were released from the mutant magpie and headed straight for the four fourth-level mutant birds and beasts.

Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu stared closely ahead, and the moment they saw the fourth-level mutant bird beast in a trance, the strongest attack in their hands smashed towards the fourth-level mutant bird beast.