"Huh." Xu Ruchu laughed.

"Two big brothers, I'm dying of pain, you're still laughing there, I'm so sad." The mutant magpie quacked with a mournful face.

Listening to the words of the mutant magpie, Zhao Fan chuckled lightly and said, "I'll treat you now."

"As always." Zhao Fan shouted sideways.

Xu Ruchu nodded, and then said to the mutant magpie: "I'll treat you now, don't resist."

"Big brother, don't worry, I will never resist, I will do whatever you want to me, let you pick up." The mutant magpie quacked.

"Shut up for me, if you talk again, we won't treat you." Zhao Fan said with a gloomy face, thinking secretly: I still want to let you pick up and dream.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, the mutant magpie quacked: "I'll be dumb from now on." "I secretly thought: It's really hard to be a little brother to others, and it mourns silently for its future days.

Zhao Fan snorted coldly, glanced at the mutant magpie with pity, and then withdrew his gaze. The mutant magpie shuddered, and then became dumb.

Xu Ruchu smiled, and then began to treat the mutant magpie, and he first sucked out the green liquid that the mutant magpie had sucked into his body.

As the green liquid was withdrawn from the mutant magpie's body little by little, the mutant magpie felt the pain getting farther and farther away from it.

"Boss, you're amazing." The mutant magpie quacked.

"It's none of your business to be awesome, you continue to be dumb." Zhao Fan hugged his chest and said with a sneer.

"I'm dumb, I'm dumb." The mutant magpie quacked, thinking: This boss is really hard to serve.

Listening to the words of the mutant magpie, Zhao Fan sneered, and secretly thought: The attitude of this mutant magpie before and after can be described as earth-shattering.

Xu Ruchu didn't care about the two of them, after he sucked out all the green liquid in the mutant magpie's body, a green light from the little monster tree hit the mutant magpie's body. The mutant magpie felt that his body was recovering, and he breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

"Alright." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"Thank you, boss, my life will be yours in the future." The mutant magpie quacked.

"Remember what you said today." Zhao Fan said.

"I'm mute." The mutant magpie quacked.

Listening to the words of the mutant magpie, Zhao Fan looked at him and sneered: "I want you to be dumb for the rest of your life."

"Gone." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"Two bosses, where are we going?" The mutant magpie quacked.

"Do you have anything to take with you when you leave here?" Zhao Fan paused and asked.

"Yes, I have a lot to bring. It's just that there are so many things that I can't take them all. I can't be reluctant to throw it away, boss, what do you say? Or let's not leave here, it's really nice here. The mutant magpie quacked.

After a pause, the mutant magpie continued to quack: "I take the spicy bosses to a place, and you will definitely be reluctant to leave when you go to that place."

"Oh? What's the good place? Zhao Fan asked.

"Good place." The mutant magpie quacked, "I'll take the two bosses right now."