"yes, he's fine." The leader of the Python Mercenary Regiment said with a smile on his face, secretly thinking: his previous judgment was right.

"Brother Wang, thanks to me for listening to you, otherwise the mutated pear would have flown in front of my eyes." The leader of the Agni Mercenary Regiment said with a smile.

Listening to the words of the leader of the Agni Mercenary Regiment, the leader of the Python Mercenary Regiment squinted his eyes and smiled.

Let's talk about Zhao Fan, Zhao Fan saw that Xu Ruchu was throwing green liquor on the mutant magpie, and he finally let go of his suspense. He was afraid that Xu Ruchu would be like him, and he would fall into the path of the mutant magpie.

"As always, I'm back." Zhao Fan said with a bright smile.

Xu Ruchu saw Zhao Fan smile, and then asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Zhao Fan patted his chest and said.

"That's good." Xu Ruchu said, and after speaking, he asked, "What happened just now?" As he

spoke, the green liquid in his hand was still smashing at the mutant magpie. At this time, the mutant magpie's body was burning, and it was very uncomfortable, and it couldn't tell that it was smashing the green light at Xu Ruchu. Therefore, Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan were in the mood to speak.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan looked at the mutant magpie and said, "When I grabbed it, I sucked the green light released by it into my body, and then I fell unconscious." After I passed out, an endless number of strange beasts appeared in my dreams. When I slain all the beasts, I woke up.

"I see, this mutant magpie is really surprising, and its ability is really not small." Xu Ruchu looked at the mutated magpie that was absorbing green liquid into his body, and chuckled: "It's just a little stupid."

"Silly indeed." Zhao Fan said with a chuckle, how can you suck the green liquid into your body if you are not stupid.

"You two are big fools, big fools, big fools." The mutant magpie quacked at them.

"It turned out to be a duck." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Yes." Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "I always thought it was a magpie, but when I heard its call, I knew it was a duck."

"I also knew it was a duck when I heard it, but it did look like a magpie." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "Even if it looks like a magpie again, it is a duck after all."

"You're a big fool, otherwise you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between a duck and a magpie." The mutant magpie said angrily.

"Big fool, big fool." The mutant magpie yelled at them.

Xu Ruchu couldn't understand the rattling of the mutant magpie, but Zhao Fan understood.

Zhao Fan chuckled lightly and asked with a sympathetic expression: "Are you very uncomfortable now, and the fire in your body is burning?"

"How do you know?" The mutant magpie quacked, and he regretted it when he was done.

"I'm fine, there's nothing wrong with me." The mutant magpie quacked.

Listening to the inconsistent quacking of the mutant magpie, Zhao Fan hooked his lips and smiled: "I know you are sick, you can't hide your illness and avoid medical treatment."

"I'm not sick, you're sick." The mutant magpie quacked in denial.

"Okay, you're not sick." Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and said, "But whoever is uncomfortable knows."