After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Wu Fei carefully told Zhao Fan about the situation of the Wu family's supernatural people.

"Your Wu family actually has four fourth-level abilities?" Zhao Fan asked with a surprised expression, and the highest was still in the middle of the fourth level. Secretly thought: The Wu family is indeed a strong enemy, and such a strong enemy must be eliminated as soon as possible.

Wu Fei nodded, his eyes darkened, and said, "Zhao Fan, I admit that you are very strong, but compared to our Wu family..." Wu Fei looked at Zhao Fan's face, paused, and said, "It's really not enough."

After listening to Wu Fei's words, Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and smiled: "I, Zhao Fan, confronted your Wu family, and I now know that it is like a mantis arm blocking the car."

Although Wu Fei agreed with Zhao Fan's words, he didn't show it at all on his face. It was difficult to accept this, so Wu Fei chose to be silent.

Zhao Fan looked at the silent Wu Fei and said, "So your method just now is indeed very good, I have no enmity or grudge with your Wu family, if it is possible, I don't want to make a feud with your Wu family at all." Therefore, it is indeed a good way to get rid of your second uncle who has to kill me.

"But isn't it hard to put this method into practice? After all, your second uncle is the head of your Wu family, and he is also a fourth-level mid-level ability. Zhao Fan looked at Wu Fei and asked.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Wu Fei paused for a moment and said: "This matter is difficult to say, it is not difficult to say, it is not difficult to say, as long as you succeed in convincing the three elders of the Wu family in the early stage of the fourth level, this matter will definitely be successful."

"How are you going to convince those three elders?" Zhao Fan asked.

"I have my own way." Wu Ning said confidently.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Looking at your confident appearance, it seems that your method should be very good, can you tell me?"

Wu Fei's brain was running rapidly, thinking about what to say to Zhao Fan next. He didn't expect Zhao Fan to ask so carefully, how could he have any good way, just to deceive Zhao Fan.

Zhao Fan looked at the silent Wu Fei, raised his eyebrows and asked with a smile, "Have you organized the language?" It's been so long, I think you should be organized.

Hearing Zhao Fan's words, Wu Fei's heart trembled, he paused for a moment, and said, "I have the handle of those three elders in my hand.

"Oh, what's the handle?" Zhao Fan said lightly.

Hearing Zhao Fan's words, Wu Fei's heart trembled again, and he hesitated.

"Can't say?" Zhao Fan looked at Wu Fei and asked.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Wu Fei hesitated, his lips squirmed a few times, and he said in a difficult tone: "It's just a little difficult to speak."

"Oh." Zhao Fan sighed, paused, and said: "I'm not a strong person, since you are difficult to speak, then forget it."

Wu Fei couldn't understand Zhao Fan's attitude, he heard Zhao Fan's words, his heart trembled, and he hurriedly said: "You don't have a strong man's difficulty, I said, I'll say it now." After speaking, his lips squirmed a few times, but he still didn't say it.

Zhao Fan looked at Wu Fei like this and said with a smile: "I said that you don't need to say it, why should you bother."

Wu Fei paused for a moment, and said with an embarrassed face: "Captain Zhao, it's not that I don't want to say it, it's really hard to say."