"Are you doing a striptease?" Zhao Fan stood in front of Wu Fei and hooked his lips and smiled.

"Zhao Fan, why are you so ghostly." Wu Fei looked at Zhao Fan who was standing in front of him and said, as he spoke, he put the clothes he took off into the space, and then the attack in his hand smashed towards Zhao Fan.

Zhao Fan laughed, and the attack in his hand was raised, and the two of them fought. Zhao Fan's moves were fierce, and the white light on Wu Fei's body became weaker and weaker. Seeing this, Zhao Fan's attack became even more violent.

Wu Fei's heart was anxious, he didn't want to die here, in the hands of Zhao Fan. Wu Fei's eyes flickered, and then the mutant bee chased after him again.

Seeing this, Zhao Fan was happy, and he couldn't be happy when the helper came. He made a space for himself to isolate, and the mutant bee flew directly towards Wu Fei as if he didn't see Zhao Fan.

Seeing this, Wu Fei waved his hand, and bottles of temptation elixirs smashed in all directions.

Zhao Fan saw Wu Fei smashing the potions in all directions, and Zhao Fan's mental power swept away, and these potions were all collected by Zhao Fan into the space.

"You." Wu Fei's pupils constricted, at this time he was really more and more afraid of Zhao Fan, it was really Zhao Fan's methods that were endless, making people unguardable.

"I need this potion, thank you." Zhao Fan said with a smile on his face.

"Zhao Fan." Wu Fei roared.

"Shhhh Zhao Fan said with a light sigh.

"Zhao Fan, you deceive people too much." Wu Fei said with a gloomy face, and shouted after speaking: "Dark hell." After speaking, Wu Fei's surroundings were pitch black for dozens of meters, and all the mutant bees were corroded and died.

Zhao Fan didn't hide, he snorted lightly and dodged out of the black fog area here. As soon as Zhao Fan stood still, the black mist came towards him.

"Tut-tut." Zhao Fan sighed lightly a few times, and then his figure flashed out again.

Suddenly, the black mist that permeated here seemed to come to life, and it rolled a few times before condensing into a black python, and then this black python pounced on Zhao Fan.

Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows, and with a move of his mental power, an even darker python pounced on the black python. Soon, the two black pythons became entangled.

Looking at the two black pythons entangled, Wu Fei's pupils constricted, Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows, and a trace of joy flashed in his eyes. At this time, the black python formed by his black water was devouring Wu Fei's black python.

In a few blinks of an eye, Wu Fei's black python became much lighter. When Wu Fei saw this, he roared angrily: "Dark hell. A black python that was darker than just now appeared in the air, and then rushed towards Zhao Fan's black python, and then Wu Fei spurted out a mouthful of blood.

"I'm vomiting blood, it looks like I've been eaten by my own abilities." Zhao Fan said gloatingly, and after speaking, he saw that Wu Fei's two black pythons were combined into one, and their strength was stronger.

Wu Fei didn't pay attention to Zhao Fan, he covered his chest and ran towards the mountains in the north and west.

Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows: "Ran away again." After speaking, he put the black python made of black water into the space.

Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows, not only did he take back the black python he turned into black water into the space, but Wu Fei's black python that was entangled with his black python was also included in the black water pool in the space.