"You're afraid of you." Qi Chen glared at Xu Ruchu and said.

"I know you're not afraid of me, but I know you want what is in me." Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and said, and after speaking, he asked, "Qi Gongzi, did you say?"

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Qi Chen hesitated for a moment, gritted his teeth and said, "Here you go." After speaking, he threw Xu Ruchu two jade pendants.

Xu Ruchu took the two jade pendants, glanced at them, and said, "This is a defensive weapon?"

"Yes." Qi Chen said with a painful face, the defensive strength of those two pieces of defensive jade pendant is as good as the one on his body, and they don't have a few pieces in the entire Qi family, how can he not be in pain.

Xu Ruchu looked at Qi Chen like this, smiled, and said, "I believe that what you gave me is not fake."

"You're questioning my character." Qi Chen said with an annoyed expression.

Xu Ruchu looked at Qi Chen like this, raised the jade pendant in his hand, and then put it in the pocket of his clothes, which was actually put into the space ring.

Qi Chen stared at Xu Ruchu's pocket viciously, his face aching.

"Little Master Qi, don't look at it, now they are already my things, and it's useless for you to see them." Xu Ruchu patted his pocket and said with a smile, "Mine."

Qi Chen's face became extremely ugly, he glared at Xu Ruchu, gritted his teeth and said, "I have already given you the defensive weapon, you quickly tell you about your other conditions."

"You're in a hurry again." Xu Ruchu said with a light smile.

"What nonsense do you have, tell me quickly, my patience is limited." Qi Chen said with a gloomy face.

Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "My second condition is that I want the Kyoto base. What

do you say? You repeat. Qi Chen glared at Xu Ruchu and said.

"I said I wanted the Kyoto base." Xu Ruchu looked at Qi Chen like this and said.

Qi Chen said with an ugly face: "You lion opened his mouth, and you are not afraid of supporting you."

"I digest it well, and I can't hold it to death." Xu Ruchu hooked his lips and smiled.

"Hmph." Qi Chen snorted coldly and said, "I'll just change it when I didn't hear your condition just now."

"What if I don't." Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and asked.

"If you don't change it, I won't agree to your condition." Qi Chen looked at Xu Ruchu with gloomy eyes.

"If you don't agree to my conditions, I won't tell you how to cultivate." Xu Ruchu said with a sneer.

"You've got to get an inch." Qi Chen said with a gloomy face.

Xu Ruchu smiled: "Didn't you give me the opportunity to gain an inch?"

Qi Chen closed his eyes, opened his eyes and said, "I won't agree to Xu Ruchu's condition, I don't have this ability, you change the condition."

"I thought you could do anything." Xu Ruchu said sarcastically, "It turns out that you have something you can't do."

"Xu Ruchu, you change the conditions." Qi Chen suppressed the anger in his heart and said.

"Don't take an inch." Qi Chen added again.

"Looks like I've stepped on your bottom line." Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "Then I'll change the conditions."