Who went out, after a few of them discussed, in the end Zhao Yongguo and Ning Chen still compromised, and finally decided that Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu went out to find materials. One of the two people can communicate with mutant plants, and the other can communicate with mutant animals, and it is much easier for them to walk outside.

"Then when you come back this time, your father and I will take a big vacation." Ning Chen looked at the two of them and said, "We're also going to see the outside world."

"Okay." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"By the way, I heard that a large auction will be held at the Kyoto base, and a batch of potions will be sold at the auction, including blood-tonifying potions, do you want to go to the Kyoto base first?" Ning Chen looked at the two of them and said.

"Forget it, I don't dare to drink the potions they sell." Zhao Fan said, "Who knows if they have done anything in the potion."

"You're overly cautious." Ning Chen said with a smile.

"Be cautious." Zhao Yongguo said, "But the medicine still needs to be filmed back, and it will be studied back."

Listening to Zhao Yongguo's words, the three of them nodded, and then they discussed some other things.

After the discussion, Zhao Yongguo asked, "When do you plan to leave?"

"As soon as possible." Zhao Fan said, he wanted to find those materials as soon as possible, and let Zhang Zhengru research the crystal nuclear weapon as soon as possible.

"Okay, you can arrange it yourself. Tell us when you go. Zhao Yongguo said, "By the way, you can take the big flower cat with you when you leave."

"Let's let it guard the base." Zhao Fan said.

"There's another fourth-level mutant beast in the base, just guard it." Zhao Yongguo Road.

"One is not enough." Zhao Fan wrinkled his eyebrows and said, after speaking, he told them about the siege of the eastern base.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, several people were silent.

"Flying mutant insects is a nuisance." Zhao Yongguo tapped his thigh and said.

"yes, let them fly to the base, and the base will be in chaos." Ning Chen twisted his eyebrows and said, "It would be nice if there was a cover over the base."

Listening to Ning Chen's words, several people were silent, this point must not be done now.

"Since we can't cover the sky above the base now, we can only start by increasing the force value of the people in the base. If one day the mutant insects really fly into the base, everyone in the base must have the courage and ability to kill these mutant insects, instead of hiding and shivering. Xu Ruchu paused and said.

"All soldiers?" Zhao Fan said: "This method is feasible, and it is better to rely on yourself to protect it in this era."

Zhao Yongguo Ning Chen nodded, and then a few people discussed the matter of training ordinary people.

"Okay, so be it." Zhao Fan finally said, paused after speaking, and said: "You can't cover the top of the base, we can find a group of mutant bird spirit beasts to come back and guard the sky above the base." "This is a way, but a group of mutant bird spirit beasts

is not easy to find." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

"As long as you have the heart, you will always find it." Zhao Fan said, "In the future, we will pay more attention to the news in this regard."

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, several people nodded, and they would pay attention to the news in this regard in the future.

"Aren't you looking for blood pears? I think there might be blood pears in one place. Zhao Yongguo changed the subject.