With the addition of Zhao Fan, the pressure on the eastern base has plummeted, and the morale has soared.

"Why are you back again?" Zhao Fan looked at Feng Yang who appeared beside him and said.

"I'm stupid." Feng Yang snorted coldly.

Listening to Feng Yang's words, Zhao Fan laughed twice.

After three days and three nights of fighting, the tide of beasts besieging the eastern base retreated. After the beast tide, Zhao Fan stayed at the eastern base for another two days. During this period, he had another secret conversation with Li Ran and Zhang Zhengru, and then prepared to return to the Dawning Base with his loot.

"There will be a farewell for sending you a thousand miles, Zhao Fan, let's say goodbye here." Feng Yang said to Zhao Fan.

"Take care and come back soon." Zhao Fan looked at Feng Yang and said, he knew that Feng Yang was in a hurry to pick up his family, so he didn't keep Feng Yang.

After Feng Yang left, Zhao Fan took control of a flying beast and soon returned to the Dawning Base.

Zhao Fan's departure has been more than half a month, and the Dawning base has undergone earth-shaking changes in more than half a month. The fifty-meter-high city wall has been built, and outside the wall is a moat several hundred meters wide, in which piranhas roam happily, needless to say that this is the credit of Su Lang.

The moat is a circle of spray trees outside, and these are all the credits of Xu Ruchu.

There were spirit beasts entrenched outside the spray tree, and these were the credit of him and Zhao Yongguo.

Zhao Fan's spiritual ability was withdrawn without sweeping into the base, and finally his eyes were fixed on the four big characters of the city gate and the dawn base. Looking at these four words, Zhao Fan smiled.

"Why don't you go in when you're back?" Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Fan who was standing in front of him and said with a smile.

"I'll wait for you to pick it up." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and smiled: "If I don't come to pick you up, won't you go in?" Aren't you going home?

"I knew you'd come and pick me up." Zhao Fan said with a smile at Xu Ruchu.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu smiled and asked, "Are you still satisfied with this base?"

"Satisfied, quite satisfied. Thank you for your hard work, daughter-in-law. Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Knowing that I've worked hard, you've been out for so long?" Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and asked.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan said with a smile: "I went to the eastern base and had a big unexpected gain. Let's go in and say.

After the

two men entered the base, they went straight back to their residence. Their dwelling was built in a small two-story building in the planting area. The yard is full of mutant plants.

"Do you like it?" Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Fan and asked.

"I like it." Zhao Fan said, "I like it very much."

"If you like it, it's our family from now on." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"As always, thank you for giving me a home." Zhao Fan hugged Xu Ruchu tightly and said.

"Meow meow meow..."You're back, hurry up and make braised fish for Uncle Cat. A big cat came out of the house gracefully and meowed.

"Why is it in our house?" Zhao Fan glared at the big flower cat and said, this big flower cat is the fourth-level mutant cat.