I smiled to myself and went back to cleaning as if he didn't have a major affect on me.

"Hello" I said trying to hide my smile.

"You look beautiful" he said.

I blushed.

He lifted his head up from my neck.

"Oh I'm sorry did I make you blush?" he lowly chuckled.

I turned around with a hidden smile.

"Shut up" I said.

I look at Alisha and Ky who were standing behind the bar, that's next to the island.

"Okay" Alisha said looking at us while they both smiled. I didn't notice that Carter's arms were still wrapped around me.

"I forgot my phone charger" I said dodging what they were about to say and getting up from underneath Carter.

"Carter stop staring at her" Alisha said loud enough for me to hear while laughing.

I shook my head smiling as I made my way upstairs.

I changed my panties and grabbed my charger.

I sighed.

Why Carter gotta be so sexy without trying 😩💦.

Carter POV

Goddamnnnnnn. My dick is as hard as a rock ALREADY.

Ughhh. The shit Pookie does to me and puts me through 😩.

I admired Shay. In more ways than one.

When Shay came back down the stairs, she was all smiley for some reason. I chuckle at her.

"What?" She asks me with her hand on her hip.

"Nothin" I said looking at her all dressed up.

"Ight we need to go before y'all fuck" Ky said grabbing Alisha's hand. I guess their taking his car. We drove separately anyway.

"Come on" I chuckled to Shay.

Alisha and Ky were out the door with us behind them.

Shay put her heels on before we hopped in my Bentley Mulsanne, after I opened the door for her of course.

We talked during the 25 minute drive to the venue.

I helped her out the car after parking. The ground was unleveled gravel, practically rocks and she had her heels on.

"Pookie" I said a couple feet ahead of her giving her the 'really nigga' look as she slowly tried to walk.

"We just need to get over there and I'll be good" she laughed as she mentioned the sidewalk about 40 feet away. She was looking at her feet while holding her dress in one hand and her purse in the other.

"So what's th-" I cut her off by sweeping her off her feet, literally.

I felt her looking at me as I carried her bridal style.

"You knew I could've made it" she said stubbornly.

"If you wanted to miss the wedding than you could've" I laughed.

"Plus I like you in my arms anyway" I smiled.

I seen her white teeth flash in the corner of my eye indicating she was smiling.

"Your so cheesy" she giggled.

"You love it though" I said smiling at her and than looking back up.