After listening to Grandma Wang's words, Zhao Fan asked, "Grandma Wang, is the insect killer expensive?"

"One hundred and zero level white core is a small bottle, and a small bottle can be used for some days." Grandma Wang looked at Zhao Fan and said.

"Oh." Zhao Fan sighed lightly, and then asked, "Grandma Wang, where should I buy that insect killer?"

"Young man, if you want to buy it, take your residence permit and go to the base medicine sales point to buy it, and you can only buy one bottle at a time." Grandma Wang looked at Zhao Fan and said.

"Grandma Wang, I don't have a residence permit, I only have a temporary residence permit, can I get a temporary residence permit to buy it?" Zhao Fan asked.

"Temporary residence permit is not good." Grandma Wang shook her head and said.

"That's right." Zhao Fan said, paused after speaking, and said, "Grandma Wang, see if you can use your family's residence permit to help me buy a bottle."

"Young man, you are embarrassing my wife." Grandma Wang said with an embarrassed face, "The base has a rule, if the residents of the base help outsiders buy the insecticide, the base will not only confiscate the property of the helper, but also drive their family out of the base." In the past, there were those who did not take the regulations of the base seriously, and in the end they were all expelled by confiscating their property.

"So I can't really help you, young man." Grandma Wang looked at Zhao Fan and said with an embarrassed expression.

"Grandma Wang, you just didn't say anything just now." Zhao Fan said, he knew that this insect killer was not easy to get.

Hearing Zhao Fan's words, Grandma Wang smiled, and then said, "Young man, our eastern base is so good, why don't you choose to settle here."

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Grandma Wang, I just came to the Eastern Base today, and I don't know if it's good or bad, can you tell me about the Eastern Base?"

Just when Zhao Fan inquired about the situation of the eastern base, he also became a topic of conversation in the mouths of others.

"Why did Zhao Fan come to our eastern base?" Li Ran twisted his eyebrows and said, Li Ran is Major General Li in Grandma Wang's mouth, the base chief of the eastern base, in his thirties, such as Ya Junxiu, and a third-level light ability.

"His legs are on him, and he can go wherever he wants, and it's not something we can do." Zhang Zhengru crossed Erlang's legs and said that at this time, he did not have the rigor of scientific research researchers at all.

That's right, Zhang Zhengru is engaged in research, in his early thirties, he is currently the director of the Eastern Base Research Institute, and he is also Li Ran's partner. A series of studies at the Eastern Base are all related to him.

"Be serious." Li Ran glared at Zhang Zhengru and said, "You know what I'm worried about.

"I'm the roundworm in your stomach, and of course I know what you're worried about." Zhang Zhengru said with a smile, "But I said dear, you don't have to worry about Zhao Fan at all, he won't do anything that endangers our base."

"If you're really not at ease, I'll meet him. Ready-made excuses, as a Level 3 Ability, I went to recruit him on behalf of the base. Zhang Zhengru said with a smile.

"You are the director of a base research institute, do you think it is appropriate to recruit people with extraordinary abilities?" Li Ran smiled and said, "I'd better go."

"You're going? Are you exalting Zhao Fan's kid too much? Zhang Zhengru raised his eyebrows and said, "I'd better go."

"Okay, let's stop arguing, let's wait and see." Li Ran paused for a moment and said, "You said that General Zhao had stayed at the Kyoto base in his last life, why did he leave in this life?" They

have spies at the Kyoto base, so they know what is happening at the Kyoto base.

Zhang Zhengru paused for a moment and said: "Zhao Yongguo had two untouchable death knots in his last life, one was the death of his son, and the other was Ning Chen's death. After Ning Chen died, he became a lone wolf completely, if it wasn't for the fulfillment of Ning Chen's last wish, he would have gone with Ning Chen at that time. In order to fulfill Ning Chen's last wish, he established the Dawn Base to provide a shelter for mankind. Later, he learned that his son was not dead, and when he went to see his son with excitement, he saw that it was indeed his son's mangled body. I think he got even crazier from then on, he killed all the murderers involved in his son's murder. Including his biological eldest brother's family and Hao Qing's woman. Originally, because of Ning Chen's death, he hated mutant plants, and Zhao Fan's death, he hated mutant animals again. Since then, he handed over the Dawn Base to his third brother, and then he completely disappeared from everyone's sight. Hear from him occasionallyIt's not where to kill mutant plants, it's where to kill mutant animals. Until I die, he'll still be wandering outside. As for what happened to him after I died, I don't know. However, I guess the results will certainly not be too good.

"But this life is different, in this life, Zhao Fan came to the Kyoto base at the beginning of the last days, Zhao Yongguo found his living son in advance, his lover Ning Chen did not die, his life was happy and full of hope, of course he had to plan for himself and his family. So I guess he left the Kyoto base to build a new base. Zhang Zhengru said.

As for Zhao Fan, the reason why Zhang Zhengru didn't suspect anything in advance in his life was because Zhao Fan had a Xu Ruchu by his side. Xu Ruchu is a native of Kyoto, and it is normal for them to come to the Kyoto base at the beginning of the last days.

After listening to Zhang Zhengru's words, Li Ran nodded, and then said, "If that's the case, Zhao Fan's purpose in coming to the eastern base may be for the technology in our hands."

"No matter what Zhao Fan's purpose is, he will definitely act in the end, and we will know when the time comes. If I can, I still hope to have a good relationship with Zhao Yongguo and Zhao Fan's father and son, and the beast control ability is really powerful. Zhang Zhengru said.

Li Ran nodded, and then said, "Do you know this Fengyang?"

Zhang Zhengru paused for a moment and said: "I haven't heard of this Fengyang in my previous life, but I think this Fengyang should be the head of the ten major clans in the 100,000 mountains, the person of the Feng family." Didn't I tell you? In the previous life, the 100,000 people in the mountains did not have the scenery in this life, and in the previous life, they did not come out so early, and in the end they all died silently in the 100,000 mountains, and a few people escaped. I happened to know a person who escaped from the 100,000 Great Mountains, and I learned about the 100,000 Great Mountain Abilities.

Listening to Zhang Zhengru's words, Li Ran's eyes lit up for a moment, and he said: "This life is really different from the previous life.

"Of course, this life is different from the previous life, in the previous life we were inseparable, and the two of us are together in this life. In the last life, both of us died, and in this life, the two of us will grow old. Zhang Zhengru held Li Ran's hand and said, secretly thinking: The pain of losing Li Ran is too painful, and he must protect Li Ran in this life.

After listening to Zhang Zhengru's words, Li Ranhui held Zhang Zhengru's hand and held it tightly.

"I've been with you all my life."

This site is ad-free, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第81章 進入東部基地下一章︰第83章 交易

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy