Listening to Feng Yang's words, Zhao Fan said with a cold face: "Feng Yang, my patience is limited, even if you save me, I will not always tolerate you."

"You're ruthless." Feng Yang raised his eyebrows and said with a smile.

Listening to Feng Yang's words, Zhao Fan sneered.

"Alright, I'll be honest with you." Feng Yang looked at Zhao Fan and said, "I followed you at the beginning because you were stronger than me, and I wanted to compete with you at any time." Later, I followed you because you had the ability to control beasts.

Feng Yang paused at this point and said, "The beast control ability may not be strong enough at first, but as the ability continues to improve, their strength will become stronger and stronger. The alien beasts and spirit beasts on this planet will one day surrender to the beast master, and we don't need to think about how powerful the beast master should be at that time.

"You're really looking down on the beast master." Zhao Fan paused and said.

"I don't think highly of the Beast Riders, they have that kind of strength. And now the person with such strength is you. Feng Yang said, after speaking, he changed the topic and said: "With the continuous improvement of the strength of mutant animals and plants, with the emergence of mutant insects, the 100,000 mountains are no longer suitable for us to live in, and we must move out as soon as possible."

"And I fancy your abilities, so I want to move with my family to where you live." Feng Yang looked at Zhao Fan and said, "Zhao Fan, this is my purpose."

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "Do you want me to be a free bodyguard for your family?" That's a good idea.

Feng Yang smiled: "I do mean this, but we don't live in vain, our

Feng family also has a skill." There are those who are good at alchemy, those who are good at weaving, and those who are good at making weapons. These support abilities aren't powerful, but you and I know how important they are.

Listening to Feng Yang's words, Zhao Fan was silent for a moment and said, "You must know about the change of ownership of the Kyoto base, I don't want such a thing to happen to our Dawning base."

"Are you worried about luring a wolf into the house?" Feng Yang asked bluntly.

"Shouldn't I be worried?" Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and asked.

"I should be worried, if it were me, I would be worried." Feng Yang looked at Zhao Fan and said, "However, as long as it is strong enough, it is to lure the wolf into the room, and it can also close the door and kill the wolf."

"Of course, our Feng family is not such a person." Feng Yang continued, "Zhao Fan, I'll give you a solid account today. Although our Feng family is at the top of the top ten families in the 100,000 mountains, what they don't know is that our Feng family just relies on a few strong people to support the façade. After Feng Yang finished speaking, he continued: "They said that our Feng family Shenlong saw the tail and did not see the head,

and it was very mysterious. What they don't know is that the reason why our Feng family is doing this is to hide the secret of our Feng family.

Feng Yang paused after speaking, and then said: "Our Feng family has had many auxiliary abilities in the past generations, this is the secret of our

Feng family. There are only a few offensive abilities in each generation, and in order to protect the support abilities of the family, they can only practice desperately to increase their ability level. And in my generation, I am the only one in the family who has an offensive ability, and I have caught up with the era of the apocalyptic power, which shows how much pressure I have.