"Kill for life, it kills my green color, I'll kill it." Feng Yang looked at the multicolored macaw and said.

"If you want to kill me, then I'll kill you too." The colorful macaw glared at Feng Yang and said, Zhao Fan is here, and the courage of the colorful macaw has also become bigger.

"You're a backer, do you have nothing to fear?" Feng Yang said with a sneer.

"Your Excellency, if you want to kill it and avenge your parrot, I will not agree." Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

"Then there's nothing to say." Feng Yang said with a sneer, and after speaking, the fire dragon in his hand came towards Zhao Fan.

He felt the power of this fire dragon, a trace of solemnity flashed in Zhao Fan's eyes, and with a wave of his hand, the fire dragon disappeared.

"Are you still fighting?" Zhao Fan looked at Feng Yang and said.

"Fight, if you win the matter of my parrot, I won't pursue it." Feng Yang looked at Zhao Fan and said, a trace of excitement flashed in his eyes.

"Okay." Zhao Fan said.

"Come on, Zhao Fan." The multicolored macaw flapped its wings and said, and flew away after speaking.

"You've been abandoned by this parrot." Feng Yang looked at Zhao Fandao.

Listening to Feng Yang's words, Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Let's start."

After

Zhao Fan finished speaking, the two of them shot together. In an instant, dozens of moves passed.

"I throw in the towel." Feng Yang looked at Zhao Fan and said, "I didn't expect there to be a master like you outside." "Today he lost his heart.

"You're from the 100,000 Mountains?" Zhao Fan said.

"Yes, Feng Yang, my name." Feng Yang said with a smile.

"Zhao Fan." Zhao Fan said.

"How about we make friends?" Feng Yang asked with a smile.

Listening to Feng Yang's words, Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said, "Do those 100,000 people in the Kyoto base have anything to do with you?"

"Rest assured, I am not all the way with them, they are them, and I am me." Fengyang Road.

"Oh." Zhao Fan sighed lightly, and then said, "Since the matter between us has been resolved, then I will leave first."

"Parrot, here we go." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he said to the colorful macaw.

After Zhao Fan and the colorful macaw left, Feng Yang looked at the direction Zhao Fan left and paused, and then chased after him.

"What are you doing with me?" Zhao Fan stopped and said.

"You go yours, leave me alone." Feng Yang waved his hand and said.

Listening to Feng Yang's words, Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said, "I suspect that you are following me."

"I really have no ill will towards you." Feng Yang smiled and said, "I just want to make friends with you."

"I'm sorry, but I don't make friends with people in the mountains of 100,000." , Zhao Fan looked at Feng Yang and said.

"Why?" Feng Yang asked puzzledly, thinking secretly: Everyone else wants to have something to do with their 100,000 people in the mountains, why doesn't this person want to be friends with him.

"I don't like people in the mountains of 100,000." Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said, "Understood?"

"Why don't you like the people in the mountains of 100,000?" Feng Yang asked persistently.