Devouring a large number of crystal nuclei, the quality of the black water in Zhao Fan's space has improved a little.

At this time, Xu Ruchu was not idle, at the moment when Zhao Fan made a move, Xu Ruchu also made a move, and his spiritual ability went directly to Wu Ning. Wu Ning didn't expect Xu Ruchu to dare to sneak attack him, so Xu Ruchu's sneak attack was successful.

At the moment when Wu Ning shook his head, hundreds of balls of green liquor headed towards Wu Ning from all directions. Even though Wu Ning reacted quickly, there were still a few balls of green liquid stuck to Wu Ning's body and began to corrode Wu Ning's body.

"Look for death." Wu Ning said angrily, he never thought that he would be hurt by the people he looked down on, how could this not make him angry.

As soon as Wu Fan's voice fell, an extremely powerful spatial slash slashed towards Xu Ruchu.

Xu Ruchu felt the terrifying power of this attack, and he wanted to hide, but thinking of the people behind him, Xu Ruchu stood there and did not move.

As soon as he pushed with both hands, a huge cactus ball rushed out, and at the same time, he held up a thick mental shield in front of the cactus.

At this moment, Zhao Fan's spiritual ability was integrated into Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability barrier, and then a black water column rushed towards Wu Ning.

At this moment, Wu Ning's spatial slash fell directly on the spiritual ability barrier fused by the two people, and then it was like falling into a mud bath, unable to get out and unable to rush over, Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability began to greedily absorb this attack.

In the battle with the doctor, the two were blessed by misfortune, Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability became devouring, and Zhao Fan's spatial ability not only developed the move of annihilation, but also stimulated the spiritual ability, and the spiritual ability was level 1 as soon as it was activated.

Wu Ning dodged Zhao Fan's black water pillar, and then slashed towards Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan one after another. At this time, the people here saw that the situation was not good, and they all ran away. At this time, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu had no scruples and began to concentrate on fighting against Wu Ning.

At this time, the more the two of them fought, the more frightened they became, and Wu Ning in front of them was the strongest powerhouse they had encountered. At this time, the phrase "there is someone outside the world" appeared in the minds of the two of them.

Wu Ning also became more and more frightened, these two people obviously only had the early stage of the second level, and his ability level was so much higher than these two people, but at this time, he couldn't easily kill the two people in front of him.

What's even worse is that the person actually seriously injured his little white snake, leaving him without a helper.

"Go and die." A long sword suddenly appeared in Wu Ning's hand, and then two swords were slashed out one after another, and the two spatial slashes slashed towards Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu respectively, and the spatial slashes that were slashed with the sword were even more powerful.

Just when Wu Ning's two spatial slashes towards Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu, Zhao Fan's black water, Xu Ruchu's green liquor and hundreds of cactus bombs had already arrived in front of Wu Ning.

When Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu's attack reached Wu Ning's body, the two spatial slashes that Wu Ning split also reached the eyes of the two of them, and at this time, the two of them couldn't dodge if they wanted to.

The two of them fused their only spiritual abilities together, erected a spiritual barrier in front of them, and at the same time Zhao Fan set up a black water wall in front of the spiritual barrier.