2

Cassie left Evan asleep in the living room and went to bed herself. She woke up around 9, and all her stuff was delivered by 10.

She pulled everything into the house and began setting it up. Oh! I almost forgot to tell you her plan!

She's turning Evan into a baby. Specifically, a little girl.

She was turning their extra room into a nursery. The wall was already painted a pale shade of pink. She made an accent wall using some floral wallpaper.

The crib sat against the accent wall. The one she'd picked was white with a canopy and a white mattress with pink hearts printed on it. The canopy curtains were pink. A mobile of white and pink butterflies hung in the middle.

The crib had a gate that moved up and down and locked. There were also a few large stuffed animals, a bunny, a cat, and a butterfly, arranged at the foot of the bed. Above the crib, a custom sigh with Evan's new name.

The changing table laid against the wall to the right of the crib. It was also white. It had 4 storage drawers and the changing pad on the top was the same pattern and the crib.  A mirror hung horizontal above the table.

A wide, tall dresser sat next to the changing table. It was also white. The double doors opened to reveal tons of space for clothes to be hung up as well as folded. It had skinny drawers for accessories like pacifiers and headbands.

The window adjacent to those things was hidden behind a lacy ruffled pink curtain. On the floor laid a fluffy cream rug. In the corner where this wall met the accent wall was a white, fluffy rocking chair with a foot stool.

Under the window was a large toy chest with dolls and toys for little girls. And finally, in the corner where the window wall met the wall where the door was, there was a timeout stool.

After Cassie was happy with her setup, she went to grab Evan, who was still unconscious on the couch. She picked him up and carried him to the nursery where he was laid on the changing table.

Cassie left him there while she went through the packages. She found a box of 100 of the 500 diapers she'd ordered. They were an assortment of girly designs and patterns in the large size. She chose one with little pink bows printed on it.

She then began digging in the box of clothes and accessories she'd ordered. She pulled out a onesie printed with ABC blocks, short-sleeved with crotch buttons. She also grabbed thigh high white socks, and a baby pink pacifier with a beaded string and teddy clip.

She gathered the things and went to the changing table. She carefully undressed Evan and took her sweet time diapering him. She powered him and put him in the thick diaper that forced his thighs open slightly.

She pulled the onesie over his head and button it at the crotch. Then she slid on his socks and slipped the pacifier between his lips, clipping it to the onesie.

Once he was all dressed, she carefully laid him down in the crib and pulled up the gate before locking it. She had more stuff to set up, a custom car seat, stroller, etc. So, she stepped out of the room, gently closing the door behind her.

"Have a sweet nap, little baby Elise.."