1

Evan felt terrible when he'd woken up in a bed that wasn't the one he shared with his girlfriend. This was truly a drunken mistake.

He had gotten home and found Cassie sitting at the kitchen island, drinking her coffee. She looked to the door when it opened and started to get up.

"Cassie, you have to listen! It was an accident. I really didn't want to do that, you know I love you." Evan began to plead. "I'll do anything to make you believe that again."

Cassie paused at those words. "Anything is a strong word."

"I mean it. I will do anything to make you forgive me." Evan reiterated.

Cassie racked her mind for anything that she could do. When it came to her, she smiled.

"Alright. We'll do something like a punishment, it'll start tomorrow. Now, I have to go shower."

Evan let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding and thanked her before going to the living room.

Cassie went through their shared bedroom and into the bathroom. She locked the door behind her and turned on the shower.

The first 30ish minutes she was in the bathroom, she was sitting on the toilet seat, ordering tons of 'next-day-delivery' stuff on Amazon for her punishment.

She ended up ordering so much stuff, she spent around $700 out of her personal account. After that, she got into the shower.
____________________________

After her  shower, Cassie went to the convenience store to pick up some sleeping pills for Evan. She paid for them and left.

Once she got home, she made dinner. Evan showered while she did, so she could tamper with his food without him knowing.

She got her box of sleeping pills. Each pill knocked someone out for 12 hours. She needed him asleep for at least a day, so she put 2 crushed up pills in his dinner.

They ate dinner a few minutes later and Evan knocked right out. Cassie finished her plate and threw his out.

She lifted him out of his chair, unsurprisingly as she was 6'0" and weighed 145 while he was 5'7" and weighed 132, and laid him on the couch.

Now, all she had to do was wait for her stuff to arrive.