Now, where could that child of Void be...?

He peaked inside, from room to room, door to door. Room 101, had nothing... 124 no,...160 no,...191 nah, ...206. Aha!

There he was!

Accel smiled proudly to himself. He gently turned the knob, stepping inside. For a spy like himself these sort of tasks were baby's first mission despite being a little rusty. He had gone through wars no Commander had ever seen, thrown over battles that had appeared to be won in the last second, stole weapons and machinery Enginner would weep over. So, simply sneaking up on a sleeping man and giving him a small tattoo? That was nothing to him.

The Tower looked over the Titan's peaceful figure. His chest rising with each breath, the blanket neatly tucked around him with great care.
Oh how he would wrap his hands around his neck and just...*SNAP*....Giving his father a taste of his own medicine for all the lives he took.. But that could wait, his lady wanted the man alive...for now.
She said he was the key to finishing the reawakening of their brethren...The first experiment of a game of trial and error.

Accel undid the strap of his mask, leaving it to hang lightly on his face. The safety feature he had built after someone tried to hinder with it could come in handy. He softly pushed the black strands of hair away from Fallen's face, taking the oxygen mask off without so much as a breath. He needed access to the back of the Titan's neck, a perfect hiding spot. The symbol must not be seen by his elder nor that blasted swordsman, they would recognise it immediately. Though, judging by the steely glares exchanged, it would be surprising if Fallen even allowed his father anywhere near him nowadays. The old bastard deserved it...Who was he to force people to do his bidding? To alter their lives and destiny for his own gain? To wreck families and destroy homes?

He was nothing but a tyrant. A tyrant people bowed to mindlessly..

And with any luck, Fallen will agree to their words as well..

Accelerator grabbed the Titan's neck by the side, ready to turn him around when a hand latched onto his arm. Two icy blue eyes stared back at him in shock.

Before Fallen could fully comprehend what was happening, Accel's mask had came off his head. He felt the cold rim frame his own face, as a blast of full force pressed his head against the pillow. What felt like thousands of needles pierced his skin, locking the mask into postion. Fallen wanted to scream as he trashed around, struggling to get away from the Tower's grip.
But to no avail... Accel pressed the mask even harder against his face, pushing down on a button atop the main visor.
A toxic gas filled his lungs as he fought the man's further pressure. He wanted to cough, to gasp for air but his mouth was sealed shut, the mask suffocating him agonizingly slow. The oxygen had long since left his chest, leaving it to overfill with the poison of his enemy. His weakened lung was only adding to the pain, another stab into the throbbing mess. The face of his attacker was burned into his mind perhaps out of pure terror alone, the pale green skin, with a black blindfold across the eyes...this was no Tower. He had met this man before, he had fought with-

Fallen's vision blurred, darkness engulfing him like the cold water of the ocean as his eyes rolled back lifeless. His arms went numb, letting go of the Tower, and his head fell limp back onto the soft pillow.

Accel had to give it to him, he clashed against the effects of the gas for far longer than he had seen anyone attempt it. No wonder he would make a good king. Not backing down easily in front of the enemy? A skilled fighter too. Not to mention pretty handsome, with good features, too bad Accel had to bruise his soft cheeks and plump lips a little. But oh well, a job must be done.