"Yeah."

The door swung open and Andrew stepped slowly inside. I went to my feet and he ran his eyes down my body. "You look nice." he complimented without emotion in his face.

"Thanks." I replied dryly.

"The car is ready downstairs." He informed me.

***

The plan was to attract Bruno and make him want to be with me. Once I gained his trust it would already be easy to steal his money. First thing to do was to get his attention. Andrew had helped me with this plan. He had discovered where the artist was heading the first night and that was to an expensive restaurant in the city. I was to pretend that I would be meeting with someone, perhaps a boyfriend, only for him to not show up and Bruno Mars to step in. Bruno was known for being a huge flirt. No way could he pass this up. I smiled to myself. But how was I so sure this would work out? I had done this before. I mean I am a wife of a syndicate!

I had done a little research on the celebrity as well, but only in case I needed information. I walked in the restaurant wearing a red dress—one of James's favorites—and quickly spotted the talented singer himself. Right away I caught his attention like I knew I would. Well, that was fast.

I gave him a wink to seal the deal before I headed to my reserved table with the help of a waiter assisting me. I sat on my seat and took the menu from the waiter, but instead of deciding on what to order, I thought of a good name that I could use to hide my identity.

"Natalie King." I whispered, and then smiled to myself knowing this plan would go on perfectly.

***

"It was like stealing candy from a baby!" I giggled while brushing my hair in front of the mirror. "Mission accomplished by Natalie King."

I was in one of the girl's room. Cree, Marie, and Devon were getting dolled up for tonight only to be stripped again. I had just finished telling them about how I made Bruno Mars fall in love with me and stole his money, which was way more than I should've, and how it went immediately to James.

"Now he doesn't stand a chance being a billionaire anymore even if he closes his eyes!" was Cree's pun.

"That's funny!" Marie chuckled handing her mascara to Cree.

"He sounds crazy about you, Persey." Devon commented while applying blush on her adorable, chunky cheeks.

"I think so too. I feel a little sorry for him. I think he's a really sweet guy. No wonder why he writes such cheesy love songs." I admitted, biting my lip.

Our conversation was then interrupted by Andrew who opened the door without knocking. A girl was beside him shaking and obviously afraid. She looked like a mess. Her hair was all over the place, her eyes were puffy and smeared with eyeliner. "This is your room." Andrew said to her.

Great. Another victim. Another future ruined. Another girl to be treated like crap. More money for James. I could feel my heart sink to my stomach as I realized like it always did whenever a new girl came to this hell of a house only to be dressed as a slut and sold to as sex slaves.

"Marie, fix her up now. Get her something to put on. By nine you should all done." Andrew ordered. At that moment I wanted to throw a pillow at his face. "Persey, James said you should leave this room now."

I rolled my eyes and bid goodbye to the girls. I patted the new girl on the back as I reached her at the door. "If you need anything, just ask these girls. Don't be frightened by them. They're nice." I whispered to her. It was the least I could do.

I walked out and closed the door. I glared up at Andrew as I placed my hands on my hips. "Where did you get her? Is she even older than eighteen?" My blood began to boil.