(-Yes.... I'm his brother. Who is this?) Day asked back. Kan wanted to pick up the phone and speak on his own, but had to wait patiently.

-My name is Ong, I am the teacher

of Physical Education of Beam. I have a problem with his grade and I need to talk to Kolwat. Just now his teacher gave me the number to call him

I can call, said Ong. Day calmed down.

(-Wait a minute) Day replied, making Kan's heart skip a beat when he heard the voice of the person he was thinking of.

(-Hello) A familiar voice picks up the phone. Kan wanted to speak to the other person, but Master Ong raised his hand to indicate silence. Kan's heart was pounding as if it wanted to burst out of his chest.

-Beam, this is father, said the teacher to Beam, as he had always spoken.

(-Dad, what's wrong?) Beam asked, the young man's tone not sounding very bright.

-I'm going to talk about the physical education class but I didn't see you coming to class, the teacher asked to measure.

(-Just now I came to help my brother work in another province) Beam replied. Graf tried to speak quietly for Ong to ask where he was.

-In which province? The teacher asked him.

(-What's wrong with my grades?) Beam didn't answer the question, just focused on his grades.

-That's... Master Ong was about to speak, but met Kan's eyes and had to let out a soft sigh.

-Well, there is a person who wants to talk to you. Just listen to it. "I don't want to lie anymore," Ong said before handing the phone to Kan. The tall figure immediately caught him and spoke.

-Beam was puzzled holding the cordless home phone. Right now, Beam is sitting alone in Day's office. As for Day, he went out to see the customers.

(-Beam) A deep husky voice came out making Beam stiffen all over as he knew who the sound was from.

-Don't hang up... I'm begging you.... It's okay that Beam doesn't want to talk, but I'm begging you to listen to me first. The trembling voice begged Beam who pursed his lips. His eyes began to heat up and his heart pounded

Beam remained silent, not answering. Kan knew Beam wasn't going to shut him down.

-Beam, I miss you.... Why did you have to run away from me? I told you, I'll take care of everything, Kan said again. Beam swallowed his sobs and took a deep breath.

-Congratulations, Beam said softly.

-Congratulations...why? Kan asked.

-For the wedding of Phi Kan and Phi Bee....Beam will return to adorn the silver and gold gates for you. The young man tried to force himself to speak in a normal tone. Kan knew Beam was sad.

-Beam, you misunderstood, can you come back to me... please? I explain everything to you. Please come back to me or let me come get you. Tell me where Beam is, Kan said angrily making Beam not think he would hear that kind of voice in Kan.

-No.... No.... Now we two don't know each other at all Beam started to lose his temper. His voice began to shake, he wanted to hang up, but his hands were still holding the phone.

-Why...? Why do you have to do this? Beam doesn't love me anymore? Beam doesn't love me anymore, right? Kan asked in a pained tone.

-.. Beam.... Beam tries.... I try not to love Kan... Huh... Beam can do it... Why does Phi Kan have to call Beam? Huh, Beam sank into Day's work chair with tears in his eyes. Hearing Kan's voice, Beam felt pain in his chest. When Day entered the office, he went straight to Beam. A strong hand grabbed Beam's phone and continued to speak. The other hand lifted the young man for a hug. Beam sobs in his chest