𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓-𝑽𝒐𝒍.𝟐: 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒓

A/n: Play the video up top while you read this☝🏾.

(The scene opens up with Moon Knight looking at himself in a mirror in a rundown restroom.)

"Alright, let's do this one more time..."

Yeah

(The next shot shows Moon Knight standing on top of building with the moon's light lulling behind him.)

"The name's Y/n, Marc, Steven, Jake, and this is our story"

I've been tryna call

(The next shows, Loona and Blitzø in the I.M.P mobile talking to a male Hellhound about Loona wanting to join a party)

Male Hellhound: Oh? The hottie next to you wants to leave?

Blitzø: (Growling) Watch it...!

Loona: I mean, we could stay a little bit longer...

Blitzø: I think we need to go, okay? It's been a long night.

Loona: Well, these people seem to know you (excited). Come on! I think I want to give this another try. (Puppy hound-eyes) Please~?

Blitzø: (Sighs) Okay, fine, maybe one drink...

Maybe you can show me how to love maybe

"Some things are gonna be different"

(The next shot shows Stolas sitting in a dark room by himself as it intercuts with Loona spitting out soda in her human form, followed by Blitzø slowly crawling between Stolas's legs. Stolas then gets up and runs away)

I'm going through withdrawals
You don't even have to do too much

"For better and for worse"

(Next shot shows Moxxie running with a shark looking demon threw a hallway with Moxxie carrying a bag full of stolen cash)

You can turn me on with just a touch, baby

"Things are also gonna be a lot more crazier too"

(Next shot shows Blitzø in really awful human disguise gunning down a bunch of people)

I look around and
Sin City's cold and empty (oh)

"We get to see some old faces too"

(Next shot shows our good old friend Striker fighting Moxxie and Millie whipping and shooting M&M, as she swings on a train rail to escape them)

No one's around to judge me (oh)
I can't see clearly when you're gone

"But, also some new ones too..."

(Next shot shows a black car pulling up in front of the D.H.O.R.K.S building, then a person wearing a full black suit & tie and sunglasses steps out of the car)

"Interesting..."

I say

(Last shot shows Moon Knight & a human form Khonshu staring at the night sky together)

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓-𝑽𝒐𝒍.𝟐

Ooh, I'm blinded by the lights. No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch

Coming out in 3 days
➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️

A/n: Yep, part 2 is coming y'all! And it's coming out on Christmas day! See y'all then 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽