Ch #13: The Moon Got That Rizz

A/n: That's right, I'm back my N-Words! Sorry for taking a two mouth break without telling you guys (I didn't really mean to go away for that long) But you know, summer vacation and all. Anyway let's get right back into it!
➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️➖️

[Location, I.M.P Headquarters]

The scene opens up with a city shot that pans down on Imp City. Yelling can be heard in the background. Loona can be seen reading a magazine called "IMP GOSSIP" with Verosika Mayday on the front page and drinking out of a glass bottle. She places the bottle on an open page of Stolas's grimoire, and it rolls off the table. The page of the book glows and creates a portal to the human world. A tree falls through the portal, along with a severed head. Moxxie peers out of the fallen tree, carrying a chainsaw. Blitzø and Marc walks into the office.

Blitzø: Woo, that was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!

Marc: You're right about that. I think I counted five-hundred or so more...I don't know honestly...I lost count after one-hundred-fifty that I killed...By myself...

(In Mind) Y/n: Oh my Khonshu, we get Marc...Your amazing!

Marc: (Thoughts) Thanks Y/n for noticing.

(In Mind) Y/n: (Deadpan) Fuck you.

Marc: (Thoughts) Language.

Millie then crawls across the floor like a crab, with an axe between her teeth.

Millie: (Yells) I'm still so jazzed up!

She snaps the axe in half and laughs. She then walks over near the rest of the group.

Moxxie: Well you better stay jazzed, (points finger guns) Babe, because guess where I'm taking you tonight?

Marc: A fancy restaurant?

Moxxie: Marc! Millie was supposed to guess!

Marc: Whoops, my bad little buddy.

(In Mind) Y/n: There goes Marc again, ruining everything.

Marc: (Thoughts) What? I don't ruin things!

(In Mind) Y/n: Oh yes you do!

Marc: (Thoughts) Really? Fine, name me one time where I ruined something.

(In Mind) Y/n: Oh, I know, how about the mission where you were supposed to kill a fat old rich guy but you saved him because you thought he could be redeem or some shit like that! Completely ruining the mission!

Marc: (Thoughts) Y/n...Do you ever shut up?

(In Mind) Y/n: No.

Marc: (Thoughts) Figured.

Blitzø: Moxxie don't you dare finish another sentence in my presence. Besides, drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit up the new dive down the street.

Marc: Aw thanks Blitzø!

Moxxie: Actually, sir, it's our one-year marriage anniversary. So, I'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring!

Millie's eyes sparkle and she squeals in delight.

Millie: (Gasps) Ozzie's?! No way! That place is always booked!

Moxxie: Yeah, well I've been planning it for quite a while.

Millie: Moxxie!

She jumps into Moxxie's arms and kisses his face before they both start French kissing and making out. Blitzø rolls his eyes.

Marc: The hell is a Ozzie's?

Blitzø: (Groans) Ugh, it's nothing. It's just one of the most popular restaurants in all of hell! (Talking to M&M) Can you two not?