𝟹.𝟶

✦✧✦

Many years have passed since the war at mount weather. Arkadia is thriving and getting along with the grounders pretty well now. My brother and Octavia have finally gotten married and I'm now waiting on a nephew or nice to pop out. Which is highly unlikely since Octavia said it was way too early for that.

Bellamy seems to get better and better at being a father figure to Jakob, almost like it's a sign to hurry up have a child of our own. Jakob is of course our kid now but I want a babe, one to carry in my arms and cradle to sleep. To watch grow up to be a warrior, even if it's not needed anymore.

I don't want to grow soft.

"Hey, what's got you so long in thought?" I turn my head up and see the familiar smile. "Hello, handsome."

"Hello, Princess."

"Hello, mama and papa."

Bellamy and I laugh at how cute Jakob is even if he's grown into a teenager now. He still has the soul of a kid.

It's a coping mechanism.

✦✧✦

"Bell when are you gonna cut this jungle on your face."

"Well I happen to like the beard, O" I say with a smirk as I touch Bellamy's beard with my fingertips. I lean down a Pech bellamys lips once before I hear a gag behind me. "Your gonna kill me with all that kissing around."

"Then I'll call it the kiss of death." I say with a laugh. Jakob comes over and hands me a plate of food before handing one to his dad. "I'll bring one for Auntie O too." He says before jogging off into the direction of the place their handing out food. "Bring some for your Uncle too Jak." I yell to him before sitting down on Bellamy's lap and stuffing my face with the boar meet I helped kill today.

"Hm~ it tastes amazing with Monty's new sauce." I hum in satisfaction as I savor the taste on my tongue.

After a few minutes of eating my food like a wild animal, Bellamy makes me stand up and grabs my clean plate, laying it down on the table next to us. "Lets go, time for bed." He says and I just follow. "Make sure Jakob goes to bed as soon as he's done O." I yell behind me and Octavia just saves back. I see Lincoln join her and I turn back to Bellamy.

We make it back to our room and Bellamy opens the door. I kiss him as soon as he closes the door. "Already getting to it, aren't you?" I just laugh in response and remove his clothing before removing mine and proceeding to paste myself onto Bellamy's bare chest.

✦✧✦

I lay there on Bellamy's bare chest with my hand laying flag against his pec. "Let's get married." My eyes widen and I rise up quickly to meet his eyes. "Are you serious?"

"Arelys. Will you marry me?"

"Bell..." I look at him and switch between eyes before quickly leaning down and kissing him. "Is that a yes?" I laugh in response and nod my head, "Yes! Let's get married, let's have a family, let's grow old."

"Together?"

"Together," I nod.

"I love you, Princess."

"I love you more, Handsome."

✦✧✦

This ending was rushed, sorry, I just wanted to go ahead and finish it.