𝟷.𝟾

✦✧✦

How could I be so naive, so dumb, so stupid, Completely idiotic.

I want to yank my hair out just by thinking about Bellamy. I'm angry now. I hate how easily I fell for him. For his cute freckles, scattered around his face like starts in the sky at the darkest hour. Or his soft curly hair. His scent which reminds me of how my home with Lincoln smells like- smelled like.

"Arelys come on we're heading out." Monty comes in and grabs a walk-in from the table. I look up at him confused. "Heading out where?" I ask him.

"Clarke, Finn, and Myles, are still out there. We need to find them." He tells me as he grabs his jacket. "I can't run Monty, I don't think I'll be of use to you." I grumble. "Arelys, your mad about something and I can tell. Ever since you came back from somewhere, you've been acting different. You need to cool down and maybe a walk. So get up and come on. Plus you'll be with me the whole time." He smiles at that last part.

I think about it and I sigh defeated. "Fine. But if we encounter something which needs fighting I'm giving you the knife." I joke as I get up. Who knew I'd be so good at telling the future.

✧✦✧

"I thought you said you were heading west. Where are you?" I hear Monty tell Bellamy through the walkie. We're lost. I followed Monty thinking he knew the way. Him having a smart brain doesn't mean he's good with directions. Noted. I didn't pay attention to what Bellamy was saying when he was explaining the instructions, I'm obviously not over the incident. It doesn't help when Raven and Bellamy were both looking at me.

"Just keep the moon on your left and you'll find us." I hear Bellamy say through the walkie. I roll my eyes and continue walking behind Monty. Then the device starts making a weird noise. I realize it's the same noise me and Monty heard when we were back at the drop ship. Monty turns to me with a bewildered look. "Are you hearing what I'm hearing?" He asks and I nod slowly. "Is anyone else hearing this signal?" He speaks into the walkie. "Just keep your eyes open." I hear Raven dismiss it but monty keeps pressing.

"I think it's the same thing we heard in the black box."

"Damn it, Monty, pay attention." Bellamy now telling monty to shut up about the noice. I hear a twig snap behind me so I snap my head to look but before I can fully find the source I feel something hit the side of my neck. I take out the thing and see it's a dart.

"Mountain Men."

I mumble as I feel the effects of it starting to work on my body. Another one hits my shoulder and I start to fall down. Why does this keep happening to me.

"Mon...ty"

"Oh, my god."

Then it all goes black.

✦✧✦