"You say, 'no matter what,' what do you mean?" Kan asked.

-There is nothing. Beam just wants you to know, Beam said, giving him a gentle smile.

-Let's go to bed, we have to come back in the morning. I want Beam to rest well, Kan said. Beam didn't answer, but slowly nodded. The emptiness made Kan open his eyes immediately. The small figure he was hugging earlier in the night disappeared, Kan quickly looked around the room before catching the shadow of someone standing outside on the balcony.

Kan got out of bed and looked at the clock realizing it was 3 in the morning. The sound of the balcony door opening made the small figure turn to look. Kan walked over and hugged Beam from behind.

-Did you just wake up or haven't you fallen asleep yet? Kan asked kissing Beam's head lightly.

- I haven't fallen asleep yet, answered Beam.

-Why didn't you fall asleep? You can not sleep? Kan asked again.

-Huh recognized Beam and turned to Kan.

-Then...why did Phi Kan wake up? If you don't get enough sleep, you won't be able to drive well, Beam said uneasily. Kan held the small figure and hugged it to bring it closer to his chest.

-How can I sleep? There's no one to hug there, Kan said with a smile, trying to get Beam to not think too much.

"Then Beam will go to bed so you can hug me and Phi Kan can rest," Beam said softly.

-How are you going to sleep? If Beam just said he can't, are you thinking about it?

-I'm thinking about it, Beam answered slowly. His soft face fell into Kan's chest.

-Don't think too much about it, everything will be fine, said Kan. This made Beam a little doubtful of Kan's words. But, he did not dare to ask the meaning

- It's windy, let's go to bed, you're going to get sick, said Kan. Beam nodded after going to hug Kan's waist and go back to the room to sleep.

-Have you packed all your things and closed the house? Kan asked, after putting the clothes he had bought for Beam into the car.

-Huh, Beam replied with a grim expression.

- Let's go to the car, said Kan.

-Wait a minute, a voice yelled, making Kan and Beam look around and see that Miles was running.

-I thought I wouldn't make it in time, gasped Miles.

-How are you, Phi Miles? Beam asked. Miles took something from his bag and handed it to Beam.

The young man grabbed it and smiled as Miles handed him a wooden frame containing a photo of Kan and Beam as Kan stood up and patted Beam on the head. Then one where Beam followed the group of women. The figure reflected Kan's sensitivity to Beam.

-A gift for our good friendship. I am very glad to have met Nong Beam and Khun Kan, said Miles.

-Thank you very much, Phi Mile, replied Beam with a smile.

-I would also like to thank Khun Miles. Let's just say that if you decide to go to Kanchanaburi, you can contact me or call Beam, Kan said with a smile. Miles tilted his head.

-So have a safe trip, see you later, Miles replied. Kan and Beam went to the car and drove off. Beam looked at the village in horror. I try to keep those photos as close as possible, because he didn't think he'd get a chance to come back.

He had been driving for a long time. Beam leaned back in his chair and stared out with unmoving eyes. Kan also turned to look at him with concern a few times. But now, Kan doesn't want to say much, he wanted to go back and fix some things at home first. The atmosphere inside the car was completely silent. Each side thought their own thoughts.