"It is a mix of custard filled donut bites and macarons. I requested them to make it pink with shades of blue because I believe pink suits you as much as blue and this is the final result. You like it?" You then got the candles as Hanni's nodding her head with a chuckle. "I do. I really love it honey. This looks good as well. This is amazing~" Once you get the candles by the top of the cake and light it up, Hanni immediately got closer and sat down in front of the cake.

"Can you take a polaroid picture of me as well? My camera's in the drawer over there." She pointed out the drawer next to her bed and you immediately got her polaroid camera. "Okay Miss Pham, look over here please~"

And you switched between the polaroid camera and both of your phones, taking pictures of Hanni blowing the candle on her cake along with many others photos of her before she couldn't wait any longer and immediately took one of the custard donuts and ate it happily with a few squeals.

"Is it good?" You asked as Hanni nodded while taking another big bite before she took another one and fed you. "Hmmm it's a bit sweet but it's delicious." You then grabbed your water before drinking it and washing away the sweetness in your throat. "Let me try the macarons..." You grabbed onto one and took a bite and the macarons were perfectly made. "...they're great as well."

"They are right~ The macarons are not too sweet, it's quiet balance compared to the custard donuts..." She's talking about the macarons yet her hand kept on feeding the donut bites into her mouth as you couldn't help but chuckling. "You're definitely going to have a sugar rush later honey..." And even Hanni too realized the amount of donut bites she had consumed until that point was a bit too much.

"Can I have some water please~" She leaned herself back on the sofa as you gave her your bottle of water and she gulped down the sweetness on her throat down and out of no where she just chuckled to herself. "You okay?" You snickered softly as you scooted closer to her and Hanni instantly had her head resting on your shoulder. "I'm fine it's just..." Hanni let out another chuckle. "...does this mean we'll be celebrating my birthday twice this year?"

"Obviously~" You replied as Hanni's smile was wide and filled with happiness. She went from being slightly down at the start of the day earlier knowing that she won't be able to spend time with you today apparently, but the surprise was a complete success and if any scales could measure the amount of joy and euphoria that's been filling up Hanni's soul, the measurements would definitely be off the charts.

"I want more donut~" She turned her attention back to her birthday cake after resting her stomach for a little bit while you're all smile while watching her back view. "I have something for you actually sweetheart..." After taking a few more bites, Hanni looked over to you while she's chewing another macaron. "For me? A birthday present~?" She made her tone sounded cheerful as you nodded with a smile before getting your sling bag. "A part of your birthday present actually..." You got into your bag before you took out an envelope.