Chapter 33 "Internships Redo"

Start from the beginning

Hawks slightly smirked to himself, a smirk that said 'Just you wait.'

"Prove your loyalty to the League of Villains and your resolve to tear down the system. Since you provided me the corpse of the Number 3, this will be your last task. Bring me Y/n, at the factory near the cost, make sure he isn't conscious." Dabi said, causing Hawks' heart to skip a beat and paused mid-air with his eyes widened upon the mentioning of Y/n, but before he could ask Dabi about why, the call was hanged up, and Hawks was met with a substle peep.

Hawks was stunned for a few moments, before he quickly placed his phone away, and pressed the button on his left headset, that immediately sent a call to Madam President.

After a few rings, it didn't take long when Madam President answered.

"Report your status. Hawks." Madam President began.

Hawks slightly shifted his body posture, and continued on forward to head to Deika, before he spoke.

"Dabi contacted me. And gave me a final chance." Hawks said, his tone was serious, but his body posture seemed to be lazy and laid-back, as if he wants to show someone that he isn't doing anything suspicious.

"What is it?" Madam President asked.

"It's regarding about my intern back in UA. You know, the one you really like?" Hawks said, adding a bit of a sarcastic tone to his words.

"Save me on your sarcasm, Hawks. What did he want recarding about Y/n L/n?" Padam President cut through Hawk's banter with a serious tone.

"He didn't give much of details on why. But he wants me to hand Y/n to him by the factory near the cost here in Kyushu in 3 months from now." Hawks explained.

"Dead or alive?" She asked, getting straight to the point.

"Alive. But not conscious." Hawks replied.

The atmosphere in the call became charged with the weight of the situation.

Madam President was quiet for a few moments, and sighed as Hawks heard her lean on the back of her chair.

"Keep a close eye on Y/n for now, if he wants Y/n alive. Means him and the LOV are still trying to revive Y/n Shigaraki. Y/n is already a much more threat than the HSCP could handle even at his current state, so if they do revive him. I want you to kill Y/n as fast as you could before he could create the same chaos as he did before. I trust you on this one. Hawks." she ordered, her voice was laced with a demanding and strict tone. But it was evident that she's genuinely concerned for Y/n and isn't happy about the thought of killing him.

Hawks narrowed his eyes, he is good with executing villains in a fast pace, but to do it on his own student he was hesitant.. Y/n is like his son... But.. If the event where they couldn't bring him back to the hero side. He's afraid he might kill him for the sake of the safety of the people in Japan.

A Small tear slightly dripped down his eyes, but he quickly wiped it away and a smile creeped up his mouth.

"I see." Hawks said, with a bit of dis stain in his voice.

Madam President noticed his hesitance about the thought of executing Y/n if ever he returns to the LOV, yet she doesn't blame him. The thought of killing your own student is actually terrifying even for her.