"No, you won't get your stupid revenge." Kuro turned around to see the source of the sound. Kairi was hanging on the edge of the boat, she only showed her head, neck, and arms while the other was completely submerged underwater.

Kuro was startled by her appearance and yelled out in shock, jumping and facing the opposite way from where he sat so he could face Kairi. The boat started shaking but due to Kairi leaning her weight onto the boat, it became stable again.

"How are you here!?" Kuro shouted in shock, "Don't tell me... Are they also here!?" He started looking beside him to see if there were any pirate ships nearby him but all he saw was the wide ocean that seemed neverending.

"Relax kitty, they're not here. Only me!" Kairi smiled, tilting her head as she watched Kuro's confused face convert into a sly look.

"Not here? Ahh, I get it. They abandoned you?" Kuro laughed as if he figured things out, "But how the hell did you get here, did your boat break or something?" He observed Kairi. "No, they did not abandon me. They'll never, especially Zoro" Kairi smiles dreamily.

"But you're alone?"

"I chose to be this way, so I can get revenge." Kairi answered simply making the guy laugh, "I'm confused. Why do humans laugh when they're on the verge of death? Aren't they supposed to cry and beg for forgiveness?" She tilted her head making the guy laugh again.

"You should be the one crying and begging to me!! Don't you see the situation right now? You don't have a boat. You're hanging on my boat in the middle of the ocean." Kuro explained things briefly, "What makes you think that I'm on the verge of death? I can easily drown you right now."

"Come on, try it" Kairi smiles making the guy laugh even more, "You're really annoying. Just like that straw hat boy."

Kuro crawled to where Kairi was and grabbed her by the neck, pushing her off the boat. He started pushing her head under the water - firmly keeping her under the water where Kairi started struggling under his firm grip as the pirate laughed insanely.

But at one point, Kairi stopped struggling instead she stared and made eye contact with Kuro from under the water - shocking him how Kairi stopped struggling but instead stared at him from under the salty water.

The corners of her mouth curved upwards as she started smiling. Kairi's arm reached out from the water and grabbed Kuro's collar firmly before dragging him into the water.

When Kuro fell into the sea, he started struggling to see due to his lack of vision - he tried keeping his glasses on since it would be a total disaster if he lost them. He can't open his eyes that widely underwater too due to the salt water.

Kairi was freed from his grasp and he didn't know where she went as he tried squinting his eyes to take a better view of the deep blue waters below him. He saw and felt something swimming past him but he didn't have the chance a better look at him since what he saw was a blurry white thing.

Kairi kept swimming in different directions to confuse the guy before finally injuring him in the leg which made him grunt in pain. When his flesh made contact with the salty water, it made him hiss in pain.

Kairi then appeared in front of him, keeping him underwater as she smiled innocently at him.

From under the blue water, Kuro saw two big red eyes glaring at him as Kairi's eyes too glowed the same bright hue of red. Kuro screamed and pushed Kairi away, swimming back up to the surface and climbing onto his boat hurriedly.

He grabbed onto one of the boat pedals, clenching it firmly as he wiped his wet face. He was too afraid to look inside the waters again. He kept telling himself that what he saw was just an illusion and that it wasn't real.

The boat suddenly started rocking as the harsh ocean waves collided with the wooden boat from time to time. Kairi popped her head out from the water again, smiling at Kuro who looked scared, "This is for hurting my friends."

Kuro looked at her again as his boat started vibrating below him, forcing him to look at the waters below him. Two pairs of sharp blood-red eyes started getting closer and closer to him as he finally saw the creature. It was a sea monster.

The monster opened its jaws widely, appearing from below the boat and grabbing the boat that had Kuro in it up into the air. Kairi waved goodbye, smiling at him.

"Bye!"

Before Kuro has the chance to shout, the monster shuts its jaws and dives into the waters again.

Kairi smiles, diving into the water as the monster waits for her there. It was looking up towards Kairi who dived deeper into the ocean. When they were face to face with each other, Kairi opened her arms as if asking the monster to hug her.

"You did great, Mizuchi." The monster moved its head closer to Kairi and ended up nudging its head onto Kairi's arms. That monster was a Sea King and also one of Kairi's best friends. Kairi started caressing its snout as the sea king known as Mizuchi closed its eyes.

"I'm sorry if I need to disturb your activity before this..." Kairi muttered, watching how the sea king let out a deep hum as a response.

"Oh, you were hunting? So then you got extra meat!!" Kairi smiles, giggling as Mizuchi expresses himself by nodding slowly.

"It's nice that I wasn't disturbing you or anything but if you're still hungry, I can help you have more meat. I mean... that guy was skinny."

Mizuchi let out another echoing sound as Kairi laughed, "Poor you, I could've just pushed him underwater, you don't need to swallow the boat too!"

Mizuchi let out a long hum making Kairi giggle once more, "If you have any tooth problems, you know how to track me right?"

Mizuchi started nodding again, "Right! If I'm on a ship, just nudge it lightly, okay? Or give me a sign so I could jump inside the ocean, alright?"

Mizuchi nodded, "I need to go now, Mizuchi."

Just as Kairi was about to swim away, one of Mizuchi's long whiskers wrapped around her waist and pulled her back. He started making deep and echoing whining sounds that made Kairi smile.

"Maybe next time Mizu? I need to go to my friends, they're sailing right now and I don't know if they're safe or not. I'll play fetch with you some other time, okay?"

Mizushi nods, letting go of Kairi who blowed a kiss at the sea monster. Kairi then started swimming away from the creature that slowly retreated into the deep blue sea.