After listening to the boss's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu smiled, and the two of them talked to the boss about processing clothes and processing fees.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu were not ink people, so they soon negotiated.

"Then we'll send the materials here tomorrow morning." Zhao Fan said.

"Okay." The boss said with a smile, and said without giving up: "Two guests, this ice silk suit is really good, we have a total of four here, don't you choose two?"

Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "Compared to this ice silk clothes, we are more interested in ice silkworms, I don't know if the boss can leak this news to us?" The

boss smiled and said, "It's not that I don't want to tell the two of you, it's just that I don't know where there are ice silkworms." The ice silk in our brother's hands was bought by us from someone else, so we really don't know where there are ice silkworms.

"Boss, you're lying, you know where there are ice silkworms." Zhao Fan looked at the boss and said with a smile, since he awakened his spiritual ability, if others lied to him, no matter how true the lie was, he could feel it.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, the boss said with a smile: "The two of you really wronged me, I really didn't lie."

Zhao Fan looked at the boss and said with a smile: "Boss, if you tell me the news of the Ice Silkworm, I will give you two second-level fire crystal nuclei."

This boss is a first-level late-stage fire-type ability, if he has two second-level fire-based crystal nuclei in his hands, then after absorbing these two second-level fire-based crystal nuclei, he will definitely be able to advance to second-level.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, the boss's breath stagnated, and the boss's heart moved.

"Boss, you are not in a hurry to answer us, you think about it, and it is not too late to answer us when we get the clothes." Zhao Fan looked at the boss and said.

"Don't think about it, I'll tell you now." The boss said, it was really too much of a temptation for him to have two second-level fire crystal nuclei.

After the boss finished speaking, he told them the location of the ice silkworm, and then said: "We went to that valley again last time, but at that time, a group of mutant pig spirit beasts were already entrenched at the entrance of the valley, and we were not opponents, so we retreated, and never went again."

Listening to the boss's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu nodded, and then Zhao Fan gave the boss the two second-level fire crystal nuclei.

"Thank you." The boss said excitedly.

"You deserve it." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and after speaking, he asked the boss about the situation in that valley. Then the two saw a customer coming to the door and left the shop.

"The boss's brother's ability is really good." Zhao Fan walked out of the store and said.

Xu Ruchu nodded: "Very useful support ability." The

two men said a few words, and then changed the subject. Started wandering around the free market again. At this time, there was a lot more to the free market after the end of the world.

"Boss, what kind of seeds are you selling here?" Xu Ruchu asked as he squatted in front of a stall selling seeds, holding the seeds in his hand, he could feel that one of these seeds contained Pengbai's life force, and the rest were like stagnant water.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, the boss smiled and said: "These seeds were brought in by my son from outside the base, they are all seeds of mutant plants, I really don't know what seeds are, and my son doesn't know, he said that these seeds were picked from a very powerful mutant plant."