"So what?" Zhao Fan asked expressionlessly.

Hao Qing stared at Zhao Fan and said, "You were conceived and born by me in October, you are my son, we are not strangers." This fact can never be changed.

"This fact really can't be changed, but you threw me with your own hands, and the mother-son relationship between us was cut off by your own hands at that time." Zhao Fan looked at Hao Qing and said, "Since then, we have been strangers.

"Zhao Fan, I knew you blamed me again." Hao Qing said with tears streaming down her face.

Zhao Fan looked at Hao Qing like this, and said with a sneer: "You made me an orphan, why don't I blame you?" I have suffered so much for so many years, and it is all caused by your own hands, why don't I blame you? Doesn't

Zhao Fan complain in his heart? Zhao Fan also had resentment in his heart. It's just that this kind of resentment can't be vented to Zhao Yongguo, because in Zhao Fan's heart, Zhao Yongguo is also a victim.

"Son, Mom was wrong, Mom regrets it now, can you forgive me?" Hao Qing said with a pleading face.

"I forgive you, you can go." Zhao Fan looked at Hao Qing and said, "Also, I won't do anything for your Hao family, you will die of this heart."

"Zhao Fan, why do you think about your mother like this? Mom really didn't mean that. Hao Qing said.

"Do you mean that, you know me, you don't want to act here, it's boring." Zhao Fan said expressionlessly, "We still have something to do, so I won't stay with you, you can do whatever you want."

"As always, let's go." Zhao Fan said to Xu Ruchu.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and after speaking, the two of them walked out.

Hao Qing looked at the backs of the two people, and shouted with tears on her face: "Zhao Fan, I'm my mother, you can't treat me like this."

After listening to Hao Qing's words, Zhao Fan continued to walk forward without looking back.

Looking at Zhao Fan like this, Hao Qing's face sank, she knew that it was useless to play the family card. Zhao Fan's heart is as ruthless as Zhao Yongguo, and he deserves to be a father and son.

"Zhao Fan, my life is given to you by me, my kindness to you is as great as a mountain, this kind of kindness can't be repaid by using you." Hao Qing said to Zhao Fan's back.

After listening to Hao Qing's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu sneered in their hearts, and finally stopped acting.

"And what do you want me to do back?" Zhao Fan turned around and asked with a cold face.

Hao Qing paused for a moment and said, "You and Xu Ruchu have served our Hao family for ten years, and after ten years, we will be strangers between us."

Hearing Hao Qing's words, Zhao Fan sneered: "You should have said this a long time ago, you really don't need to play the mother-son relationship in front of me."

"I really shouldn't play the mother-son relationship with you, because you are as cold-blooded as Zhao Yongguo, and you deserve to be his son." Hao Qing looked at Zhao Fan and said with a sneer.

"Wrong, you should say that I deserve to be your Hao Qing's son, and I am as cold-blooded as you." Zhao Fan said with a sneer.

"Don't you deny that you are my son?" Hao Qing asked rhetorically.

"Whether I admit it or not, it can't change the fact that you are my biological mother." Zhao Fan looked at Hao Qing and said.

"It's good that you know, then you agreed to my conditions, right?" Hao Qing is most concerned about this.