"Zhao Fan, are you trying to pretend to be stupid? Don't think that the base will come forward to explain and clarify to you, and everything will be fine, then you are really wrong, and the people in the base will only say that our Zhao family is bullying. Zhao Shuang looked at them and said, "So the best way now is for the two of you to leave the Kyoto base, and go as far as possible, so that this matter will be slowly diluted with your departure."

"It seems that my cousin doesn't welcome me back to this house." Zhao Fan said.

"Cousin, aren't you welcome us back to this house?" After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he looked at Zhao Lan and asked.

"Cousin, why do you think that? I very much welcome you home, and I will be a brother in the future. Zhao Lan said with a smile.

"Really?" Zhao Fan asked with a sneer.

"Zhao Fan, don't change the topic, you have caused such a big trouble to the Zhao family, if you are sensible, you should not go back to the Zhao family." Zhao Shuang looked at them and said.

"Cousin, you keep saying that we have caused a big disaster to the Zhao family, so please tell us what kind of trouble we have caused?" Zhao Fan asked with an unhappy expression.

"Don't you know what trouble you've caused? Cousin, don't pretend to be stupid, for the good of the Zhao family, you should take the initiative to leave the Zhao family. Zhao Shuang looked at them and said.

"Zhao Fanruchu, we know that we don't blame the two of you for that matter, but because of this, there are too many people who hate you, just for your own safety and your father's reputation, so you can go out and avoid it for the time being. When things fade away, you're coming back. Zhao Yongnian suddenly said, the stronger Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu's strength is, the more he doesn't want them to stay at the base.

"Uncle, it's the end of the world, the situation outside is getting worse day by day, what is the difference between you letting us go out to avoid at this time and letting us go out to die?" Zhao Fan asked.

"When others go out, they are sent to death, but your ability level is high and your strength is strong, so going out is the same as playing." Zhao Yongnian said.

"Uncle, you really think highly of us." Zhao Fan hooked his lips and smiled, and after speaking, he looked at Old Man Zhao and asked, "Grandpa, do you also want us to leave the Kyoto base?" At this point, he wanted to know the attitude of the head of the family.

Old Man Zhao didn't expect Zhao Fan to ask him this question directly, he paused and said: "Young people should go out more to experience and practice, so that they can not only increase their strength, but also increase their knowledge."

"So, Zhao Lan, Zhao Shuang, Zhao Fan, Grandpa suggests that you go out for a walk. Especially Zhao Fan and Ruchu, the two of you are strong, and you should go out to practice more. Old Man Zhao said, "Blindly staying in the base is not good for your cultivation abilities. None

of the people present were stupid, and as soon as the old man said this, everyone understood.

"Grandpa is right, I will definitely go out to practice more in the future." Zhao Lan said with a smile.

"Me too." Zhao Shuang said, and after speaking, he asked, "Zhao Fan Ruchu, what about you?"

"Our family has decided to leave the Kyoto base." At this time, Zhao Yongguo suddenly spoke, and continued to say: "In the past few days, I will count the people who left with me, and we will leave after arranging for it."

"Yongguo, what do you mean by that?" Zhao Yongnian asked in shock.

"Big brother, I know you know what I mean." Zhao Yongguo Road.