"I want to know the reason, I want to know how Zhao Yongguo lied to you? And how to slander me. Hao Qing looked at Zhao Fan and thought secretly: What kind of ecstasy did Zhao Yongguo give Zhao Fan to make Zhao Fan trust him so much.

She originally thought that she would be able to take Zhao Fan away from Zhao Yongguo's side easily, but it was only now that she knew that he was wrong.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "Because you are a liar full of lies, and I am not stupid, how can I listen to a liar?"

"You're calling me a liar?" Hao Qing asked in disbelief.

"Yes, you're a liar." Zhao Fan looked directly at Hao Qing and said.

Looking at Zhao Fan like this, Hao Qing clutched her chest, shook her body a few times, and then turned her head to look at Zhao Yongguo and said with a fierce face: "Zhao Yongguo, what did you tell my son to make him think I was a liar." "It's

just telling the truth." Zhao Yongguo said with a calm face.

"Honestly? Are you deceiving my son by telling the truth? Hao Qing asked.

"Let my son hate me, Zhao Yongguo, you succeeded." Hao Qing said with a sad and indignant face.

Zhao Yongguo said with a gloomy face: "No, Hao Qing, you successfully took revenge on me, making my life worse than death in those years."

"Then why didn't you die." Hao Qing said with a look of resentment, "If you die, my son will be mine alone."

"My life is big, maybe even God can't see what you do, God kept me to expose your ugly behavior in front of my son." Zhao Yongguo really has no grace at all in front of Hao Qing.

"Hao Qing, people are doing it, and what you have done will not be annihilated because of the passage of time." Zhao Yongguo looked at Hao Qing with heavy eyes and said, "Hao Qing, do you know what the letter paper in Zhao Fan's hand is?"

Zhao Yongguo paused for a moment and said, "It's evidence, it's evidence that you abandoned

Zhao Fan."

"I didn't abandon Zhao Fan, if that piece of paper is evidence, you forged it to deceive Zhao Fan." Hao Qing glared at Zhao Yongguo and said, then turned to look at Zhao Fan and said, "Son, you believe me, I didn't abandon you, the evidence that Zhao Yongguo gave you is all fake, don't believe it."

Listening to Hao Qing's words, Zhao Yongguo snorted coldly, his eyes full of sarcasm.

"Hao Qing, don't you really have any impression of this letter? Since you forgot, then I will remind you that this piece of letter was once placed in Zhao Fan's swaddling clothes. Zhao Yongguo looked at Hao Qing and said word by word.

Hearing Zhao Yongguo's words, a trace of astonishment flashed in Hao Qing's lowered eyes, why is that piece of paper still there? No, that piece of paper is definitely gone, it was Zhao Yongguo who was cheating her. Yes, it was Zhao Yongguo who was deceiving her.

At this time, Hao Qing's expression changed, and under Zhao Fanxu Ruchu's spiritual ability, there was nowhere to hide.

"What does the letter paper in Zhao Fan's swaddling clothes have to do with me?" Hao Qing said with a sneer.

"Of course it does, because the handwriting on the paper is exactly the same as yours." Zhao Yongguo Road.

What does handwriting say? I don't know how many people can imitate handwriting, but you Zhao Yongguo will imitate other people's handwriting. Hao Qing looked at Zhao Yongguodao.

"You mean, the handwriting on that piece of paper in Zhao Fan's hand was imitated by me?" Zhao Yongguo asked rhetorically.

"You know if you're imitating it." Hao Qing said with a sneer.