Hearing Hao Qing's shout, Zhao Yongguo's face became even more gloomy and terrifying.

"Hao Qing, have you made enough trouble?" Zhao Yongguo scolded.

"Zhao Yongguo, if you don't let me see my son Zhao Fan today, I will make a big fuss in the military compound." Hao Qing looked at Zhao Yongguo and said, secretly thinking: She has to see Zhao Fan for everything she says today.

"You're making trouble, you're afraid of me. The bigger you make trouble, the better, it's best to make everyone know, and then let everyone know the true face of your Hao Qing. Zhao Yongguo said with a sneer.

"My true face?" Hao Qing said with a sneer, "Zhao Yongguo, I didn't sit on the wrong side, I'm not afraid of anything." It's you, and I want everyone to see you for what you really are.

After Hao Qing finished speaking, he shouted: "Zhao Fan, son, my mother misses you so much, can you come out to meet your mother?"

"Hao Qing, you get out of here." Zhao Yongguo clenched his fists and roared.

"I'm Zhao Fan." At this time, Zhao Fan came out of the utility room and said, Xu Ruchu stood beside Zhao Fan.

Coincidentally, when Hao Qing came, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu had just entered the utility room, so they avoided Hao Qing like this. And the door to the utility room was ajar, so they heard their conversation in the utility room.

"Son, you've grown so big. Do you know? Mommy misses you so much. Hao Qing looked at Zhao Fan and said excitedly, and pounced on Zhao Fan after speaking.

"Stand." Zhao Fan scolded.

"Son, I'm a mother." Hao Qing stood there and looked at Zhao Fan with tears in her eyes and said, "Son, I'm my mother."

"I know." Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said, looking at Hao Qing like this, Zhao Fan's heart did not fluctuate at all.

"What are you looking for me?" Zhao Fan asked in a cold tone.

"It's okay, Mom just came to see you." Hao Qing wiped away the tears on her face and said.

"Son, mom knows you're still alive, mom is happy, mom is happy." As she spoke, Hao Qing's tears flowed again.

"Hao Qing, don't act here, it doesn't make any sense." Zhao Yongguo stood not far away with his chest crossed and said with a sneer.

"Zhao Yongguo, your son is so cold to me, are you satisfied?" Hao Qing glared at Zhao Yongguodao.

"Hao Qing, you are not worthy of being a mother." Zhao Yongguo sneered.

"If I don't deserve to be a mother, are you worthy to be a father?" Hao Qing asked.

"I admit that I am not worthy of being Zhao Fan's father, but you are even less worthy of being Zhao Fan's mother." Zhao Yongguo's sharp gaze swept to Hao Qing's face and said, secretly thinking: This woman is really a master, she is obviously telling a lie, but it makes people listen to it the same as the truth.

"It's you who don't deserve to be a father." Hao Qing said with a sneer, and after speaking, he looked at Zhao Fan and said, "Son, Zhao Yongguo hates me, and what he said to you was all slandered by him." I didn't throw you into an orphanage, and I didn't make it happen that you faked your death to confuse them. I really thought you were dead, and if I had known you were still alive, I would have gone out of my way to find you. I won't let you suffer so many years in an orphanage. The thought of how many years you have suffered in the orphanage makes my heart ache and I can't breathe.

"Son, what I said is true, you have to believe me, don't believe Zhao Yongguo." Hao Qing said as she grabbed her clothes.

"It's all in the past, I don't care if I believe you or not." Zhao Fan looked at Hao Qing and thought: If he hadn't held Hao Qing in his hand and dropped his piece of paper, he would have believed Hao Qing.