"Do you want to do the position of the head of the Kyoto base?" Zhao Fan was silent for a moment and asked.

"I don't want to do it." Zhao Yongguo said without hesitation.

"Why?" Zhao Fan asked, didn't Lao Zhao want to be the base manager at this time in his previous life?

Zhao Yongguo paused for a moment and said, "This is what we want to say to the two of you today.

"What's the matter?" Zhao Fan asked.

Zhao Yongguo paused for a moment and said, "I plan to leave the Kyoto base and establish a new base."

"What do you two think about this?" Zhao Yongguo asked.

"Heroes see the same thing." Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu glanced at each other and said with a smile, they were about to discuss this matter with Lao Zhao, but they didn't expect Lao Zhao to bring it up first. It seems that this life is really different from the previous life.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhao Yongguo and Ning Chen glanced at each other, and then both of them smiled.

"When did you get that idea?" Ning Chen asked.

"On the way to the Kyoto base." Zhao Fan said.

"Then we were a little earlier than you, we had this idea not long after you left, and we have been stockpiling supplies for the past few days." Ning Chen said, and after speaking, asked, "Why do you want to go out and work alone?"

"As always, you say." Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu and said

Xu Ruchu nodded and

smiled: "The factions in the Kyoto base are complex, and instead of wasting time on faction battles, it is better to spend time on building a new base." This is one of them.

"That's what we think too." Ning Chen said with a smile, "What about the second."

"The second is that you and General Zhao have someone in their hands." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"Why are you still called General Zhao? You should change your name to Dad. As for me, you can just call me Dad. Ning Chen said.

"The paternity test results are out?" Zhao Fan asked

, "It's already out, and the appraisal results show that the two of us are father and son." Zhao Yongguo looked at Zhao Fan eagerly and said, "It's just that the appraisal results are at home now, and I can't let you see them now." "There's

no hurry." Zhao Fan automatically ignored Zhao Yongguo's eager gaze, and he changed the topic and said, "As before, you should talk about the third."

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, a trace of disappointment flashed in Zhao Yongguo Ning Chen's eyes.

Xu Ruchu sighed in his heart and said: "Third, Zhao Fan and I have marrow washing fruit, mutated rice, mutated corn, mutated sweet potato, mutated potato, mutated peanut, mutated lotus root, mutated Chinese cabbage, mutated pumpkin and such a group of cattle, horses and sheep spirit beasts. With these, we can completely develop the planting and breeding industry, and the base will not be short of food from now on. We have the material basis to build a base.

Hearing Xu Ruchu's words, excitement flashed on the faces of Zhao Yongguo and Ning Chen. What is the person that ordinary people lack the most now, and that is food.

"You two are really capable." Ning Chen looked at them and said.

"It's not us who can do it, it's the two brothers Bao Xu and Bao Yue, who can find mutated plants that can be eaten." Zhao Fan said with a smile.