"Ahhh The Doctor roared with rage, and after roaring, a group of thoughtless mutants appeared beside the Doctor.

"Baby, get me the two of them." The doctor pointed at Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu, and after speaking, the group of mutants rushed towards Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu.

"Red-eyed mutants." Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu said, secretly thinking: Is this still a mutant?

After Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu finished shouting, the attacks of the two of them went towards this group of red-eyed mutants. In this way, the two of them fought together with this group of red-eyed mutants.

Soon, the two of them discovered the problem, this group of red-eyed mutants had a very fast recovery ability, and the wounds on their bodies could be healed almost in the blink of an eye. Not only that, but the parts that were cut off by them would grow at a speed that was visible to the naked eye.

"Hahaha, these treasures of mine are immortal, you can't kill them." The Doctor said as he was held in the arms of a red-eyed mutant, who had no legs at this point and had to be carried away.

"Immortal?" The two men said with a sneer, and the battle continued as they spoke.

"Yes, the immortal." The Doctor looked at them with a feverish look on his face and said, "As long as you follow me, I will also make you immortal."

"Like them? Then it's better to be alive than dead. Zhao Fan said sarcastically.

"No, you're not like them. They are all defective products, and your willpower is strong, and you will definitely be the first perfect products in my hands. The doctor said with burning eyes, "Young man, I am really optimistic about the two of you, as long as you two are willing to cooperate with me, I will definitely be able to complete the undead project." Do you know what great significance this project will have for humanity after it succeeds?

"If we can make all of humanity stronger, the crisis facing humanity will be solved now, and humanity will once again be at the top of the food chain." The Doctor said with a feverish expression.

Listening to the doctor's words, Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu sneered twice, the doctor's eloquence is really good.

"So young man, join my undead project, and all mankind will be grateful to you in the future, and the names of the two of you will go down in history." The doctor continued to speak feverishly.

"We are not rare to go down in history, we just want to live well." Xu Ruchu Zhao Fan said.

"Young man, you are so selfish. Are you not willing to die for the sake of all mankind? The doctor looked at them and said.

Listening to the doctor's words, Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu hooked his lips and sneered: "We are really not so great. After Zhao Fan finished speaking,

he continued: "I want to see if your immortal is really unkillable?"

"Annihilation." Zhao Fan shouted, as soon as the words fell, the heads of those immortals all disappeared, and then the sound of falling to the ground and the sound of crystal nuclei landing reached Zhao Fan's ears.

Zhao Fan stared at him, and those crystal nuclei were taken into the space by Zhao Fan.

"Hey, the head didn't even grow." Zhao Fan pretended to be surprised and said.

"yes, the undead are just that." Xu Ruchu hooked his lips and said.

"What the hell are you?" The doctor looked at Zhao Fan Dao with burning eyes, if he hadn't put a thick spiritual barrier around them, he and the head holding his baby would definitely have disappeared.