𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐨𝐲

ابدأ من البداية

I turned at vanni just like she did at me.

"What are they talking about?" I asked. "No idea, you didn't come to school, that's why I also didn't come to school, remember?" She replied, making me chuckle.

We started putting all our belongings inside our respective lockers. Just as i heard the devil's voice behind me. Oh god not now! I thought in my head.

"Aaj suraj kaha se uga hai, Shanaya?" I heard the familiar voice of the evil girl talking with one of her partners, indirectly talking about me.

(From where does the sun had risen today)

I didn't bother to look at her as i am already running late for my classes. Doesn't she have her class too? I mean she is also a 10th grader but our sections are different.

I looked at Vanni who was already looking at me. "Let's go" i said to her and started walking, just to get stopped by a body which was none other than hers.

"What's wrong, Navya? Good morning wish nahi karoge apne dost ko?" she said in her devilish tone, which is her actual voice tone.

Everyone else just find it just fine. It's just me and my bestfriend who finds it evil.

"Log apne dushman ko bhi agar dost samajhne lage toh yeh duniya bohot pehle hi sudhar na jati?" i snapped back.

(If people started considering their enemies as friends, wouldn't this world have improved already)

"Get out of my way, i don't have the energy to deal with you right now" which shockingly she agreed and stepped out of my way.

Thank god she did-or else we would have ended up creating a scene.

"What are you doing here, Reyansh?" i heard her asking someone, which i didn't bothered to turn and look as i am already running late for my class.

Vanni and I entered the classroom, and I felt the heavy glare from which is none other than-Rishab's. Just like always he was looking at me and i quickly looked away.

For your kind information there's nothing going on between us it just this man has a never ending crush towards me from 8th grade. Which makes me feel uncomfortable in his presence.

Did i say i run away from the thought of love? Oh right i didn't. I have seen the relationship between my parents. Right now they are happy and the next moment they will be fighting over little shits. Half of their life they spend fighting over things which doesn't even make any sense.

There are days when i just felt like running away from my own house, because it's anything but a home.

I got out of my own thoughts as i heard one of my friend walking towards me. I took a seat, while she stands near me.

"Kaha thi itne din" she asked, her voice concerned. "It's nothing i just had a viral fever" i replied.

(Where were you for so many days)

"Btw, Sristhi" Vanni interrupted us, and said "Do you know why the junior girls where wishing that they were a 10th grader. Because I am not finding any reason why all of a sudden someone wants to be a 10th grader. On the other hand, i want to have my childhood back" she faked tears while saying that.

"That's because we have got a new student in our class" she declared.

"Why would someone want to join between mid term of a session, all of a sudden? Specially in 10th." I snapped.

"I don't know, i heard the teachers talking that his father had to get transferred because of some reason" she said to which i just nodded.

"So is he hot?" Vanni asked, excitedly.