"In that case, don't even marry her to me, because I'm not a good match." Zhao Yongguo said, and after speaking, he changed the topic and said: "Uncle Lin, you said that as long as I come, you will tell me the news of Ning Chen, should you tell me the news of Ning Chen now?"

"Yongguo." Zhao Yongnian shouted anxiously.

Zhao Yongguo didn't pay attention to Zhao Yongnian, he looked at Lin Lao and said, "Uncle Lin, I know that you are the one who is the most committed person.

"Hmph, it's useless for you to put a high hat on me, because I don't know about Ning Chen's news at all. The reason I say that is because I don't say that you will come over like that? Lin Lao snorted coldly.

"Since that's the case, then Uncle Lin and I'll go first." After Zhao Yongguo finished speaking, he strode towards the door.

"Hmph." Lin Lao looked at Zhao Yongguo's back and snorted coldly.

"Eternal Country." Zhao Yongnian looked at Zhao Yongguo's back and shouted.

Zhao Yongguo raised his hand without replying.

Xu Ruchu said Lin Yi's words to Zhao Fan and Chen Ming on the road, and then the two of them got out of the car and began to wander around the base. After strolling around, the two of them walked to the east city gate. The two of them stopped at the East City Gate for a while, and then the two of them walked slowly and leisurely towards the shantytown.

Seeing that the two people were walking casually, in fact, Xu Ruchu was walking with a tunnel, and the two of them were looking for the entrance of the tunnel at this time.

The two people thought that the entrance would be in the shantytown, but in the end, the two people walked to the inner city wall before turning a corner and entering the inner city from the east gate of the inner city, and then continued to walk along the tunnel to the outside of the courtyard wall of the Wang family's mansion.

When passing by the gate of the Wang family's mansion, the two of them glanced at each other and continued to walk forward.

With the presence of earth-based abilities, building a house is fairly easy. Therefore, the eight families have built a large mansion in the base.

The two of them continued to walk forward like people passing by the Wang family's mansion, and the two of them walked around for a while before walking towards the military region. At this time, Zhao Yongguo was already waiting for them in the office.

"Zhao Fan." A gorgeous female soldier looked at Zhao Fan who was walking towards her and shouted in surprise.

"Jiang Yuerou is you." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and then said, "I still have something to do, so I'll go first."

After

Zhao Fan finished speaking, Xu Ruchu and the two walked past Jiang Yuerou and walked directly towards the office building.

"Zhao Fan is really similar to General Zhao, and when you look at that face, you know that it is General Zhao's son." Pan Ping turned her head to look at Zhao Fan's back and said, then said, "The man who was with Zhao Fan was so beautiful.

"Eh, Yuerou, how did you meet Zhao Fan?" Pan Ping asked.

"I met at the base in the north." Jiang Yuerou said with a smile, she knew that General Zhao's son was called Zhao Fan, but she didn't expect it to be the Zhao Fan he knew.

"And how is your relationship?" Pan Ping asked again.

"It's just an acquaintance." Jiang Yuerou said with a smile, "Let's go." After saying that, he walked forward.