Chen Ming is Chinese New Year's Eve years old today, a fire-based teleportation dual-line ability, who followed Zhao Yongguo before the end of the world, and had a very personal relationship with Ning Chen. So Ning Chen disappeared, he was very worried.

"Brother Chen, where did Ning Chen disappear?" Zhao Fan sat on the co-pilot and asked.

"It was in the base, and that day Ning Chen said that he would go to the restaurant to buy a few good dishes for the general, and then he never came back. After we found out that Ning Chen was missing, we took control of the four city gates as soon as possible, and then we searched inside and outside the city for seven days, and we didn't find any clues. A big living person has disappeared like this, not to mention that the general can't accept it, even we can't accept it. Chen Ming said.

"You'll find it." Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, at this time, he was basically sure that Ning Chen was in that underground laboratory, but he didn't know where the specific location of the underground laboratory was, he only knew that it was under the ground of the Kyoto base, which still needed to be investigated as before.

"Yes, I'll find it." Chen Ming said, and then said: "The general has hardly closed his eyes since Ning Chen's disappearance, and he can't stand such an iron beating. You persuade the general to let him sleep.

"Hmm." Zhao Fan said lightly, secretly thinking: At this time, if he persuaded him, Lao Zhao would definitely not sleep, unless he found Ning Chen.

"Brother Chen, why did the Zhao family marry the Lin family? Has the Zhao family been so difficult? Zhao Fan asked again.

Chen Ming paused for a moment and said: "After the end of the world, the Lin family and the Zhao family have the same number of troops in their hands, but now the number of high-level abilities of the Lin family is quite large, half a month ago, Lin Yi, the heir of the Lin family's generation, was promoted to the second level at the same time with the dual-line ability of thunder and fire, and became the first person in the Kyoto base. In addition to Lin Yi, the Lin family also has five first-level late-stage abilities. The number of Abilities in the middle and early stages of the first level is even higher. And this is still on the surface, and no one knows whether there are high-level abilities in the secret. Therefore, now the Lin family has faintly become the head of the eight families.

"And the Zhao family's current ability is the highest level of the general's late stage, and Ning Chen's ability is also the late stage of the first level, but Old Man Zhao does not recognize Ning Chen as the Zhao family." Chen Ming said.

Hearing this, Zhao Fan's eyes sank, and if he didn't admit Ning Chen, he would definitely not admit it as before. Zhao Fan laughed at himself, maybe even he wouldn't admit it.

Chen Ming continued: "Except for the general and Ning Chen, the Zhao family does not have a first-level late-stage ability. The others have a few late-tier abilities. There are few Zhao families, and there are no high-level abilities, which has become the weakness of the Zhao family.

"And Lin Hui, the only daughter of General Lin, was taken back to the base a month ago, she liked generals when she was young, and only because the general had a fiancée did she marry someone else. After the end of the world, her husband died, and she wanted to renew her relationship with the general. It's a pity that the general is not rare for her, only for Ning Chen. Chen Ming said.

Zhao Fan's eyes sank and said, "Brother Chen, is it possible that Ning Chen's disappearance is related to Lin Hui?"

"The general also suspected Lin Hui, but he didn't find any clues from Lin Hui." Chen Ming said.

"If Lin Hui did it, as long as Lin Hui has a little brain, she won't show her feet. Otherwise, how would she marry Lao Zhao. Zhao Fan said.

Hearing the title of Lao Zhao, Chen Ming was stunned for a moment before he reacted, Lao Zhao was talking about his general.