With Zhao Fan, a beast master, they not only found a group of cattle and sheep spirit beasts on the third day they arrived on the grassland, but they also found two shepherd dog spirit beasts. At this point, both of the Shepherd's fire abilities are in the early stages of Tier 2. The ability level of the two sheepdogs is so high, which shows what kind of fight they have experienced these days.

The group of cattle and sheep spirit beasts that Zhao Fan found had a total of two hundred and two. After Zhao Fan contracted the two sheepdogs, let them continue to manage this group of mutant cattle and sheep spirit beasts.

After finding this group of cattle and sheep spirit beasts, Zhao Fan and the others successively found some cattle and sheep spirit beasts. They wandered the grassland for ten days and finally found a group of mutant horse spirit beasts.

There are a total of two hundred and sixty-four mutant horse spirit beasts in this group, and the leading male horse is also a cultivator in the early stage of the second level, and Zhao Fan used the beast control ability to contract him.

When the third energy rioted, Zhao Fan and the others were still on the grassland, and the two of them and Su Lang directly sat cross-legged on the ground to cultivate. And the cattle, horses, sheep, spirit beasts and golden retrievers who followed them stood there without moving, passively standing there to accept the baptism of energy.

When the third energy riot ended, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu's abilities increased to the peak of the early level of the second level, and after the next energy riot, their abilities will definitely be able to advance to the middle of the second level.

Su Lang was promoted to the early stage of the first level, and Bao Xu and Bao Yue advanced to the late stage of the zero level. The Golden Retriever and their abilities all increased by a large margin, but they didn't make the cut.

The qualifications of cattle and sheep are generally not good, and after this energy riot, their physique has only improved a little. On the contrary, it was the group of mutant horses who experienced the baptism of the third energy riot and were generally promoted to the zero high level. A few of them advanced to Tier 1, activating speed. Horses that were previously promoted to Tier 1 Mutants have increased speed.

Zhao Fan's group of mutant horses, except for the head horse, which stimulates the speed and lightning dual ability, the others are all speed abilities, which may be due to the nature of the horse.

"Zhao Fan, let's go back to the Kyoto base." Xu Ruchu said, and then said: "We may not be able to walk to the Kyoto base in a month with such a group of cattle and sheep.

So far, they have caught a total of one hundred and twenty-seven cow spirit animals, of which fifteen are cows. The number of sheep spirit animals is relatively large, with a total of six hundred and thirty-five. Now these cattle and sheep spirit beasts are all under the management of those two shepherd dog spirit beasts. As long as there are disobedient people, the shepherd dog will set fire to scare them, so the obedience of this group of cattle and sheep spirit beasts saves Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu a lot of things.

They now have 478 mutant horse spirit beasts, all of which are under the control of that second-level early mutant horse spirit beast, and if they don't obey, they will use lightning to split.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan nodded, they rested on the grassland for one night, and they set off the next morning.

In order to go back quickly, the two people directly chose to take the straight road, and if there was no road, they opened the road by themselves. Zhao Fan's beast control ability and Xu Ruchu's mental ability allowed them to avoid many dangers.