"Here they are." Su Lang suddenly spoke, and as soon as the words fell, two dark clouds covering the sky and the sun came towards them. If you look closely, these are dark clouds, they are a colony of mutant sparrows and a colony of flying ants, one group from the east, a group from the west, sandwiching them in the middle.

"Are you afraid?" Zhao Fan asked.

"Baa Don't be afraid, don't be afraid.

"I watch this scene in the lotus pond every day, they devour each other, and then they disperse." Su Lang raised his eyebrows and said.

"I said, why are there so many bird droppings and bird feathers around here?" Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Su Lang, has the guano fallen on your head, I know if you don't say it, it must have fallen." I said how did the pool mutated lotus grow so well, it turned out to be farmhouse fertilizer.

"Zhao Fan, you're so disgusting." Su Lang said.

"I know you're disgusting, I won't say it, boy." Zhao Fan said, as he spoke, the mutated sparrow swarm and the flying ant colony were getting closer and closer to them.

"If you don't walk the guano again, it will fall on you, youth." Su Lang said in a bad tone.

"You're right, sit down, we're off to go." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, Feiyun wore it, Feiyun was the name it gave itself.

Feiyun is a speed ability, and after mutating, not only does his physical strength increase, but his speed and strength increase, and with the speed ability, his speed is faster. But it was still necessary to rest after running with them for a while, and at this time, Zhao Fan not only gave it good food to eat, but also let it devour the crystal nucleus to recover its strength.

Feiyun carried them towards the flying ant colony, and soon rushed into the flying ant colony, Zhao Fan released a spatial cut, and the flying ants were cut into pieces before they could get close to them.

The black pressure in front of them completely blocked their vision, and at this time they just blindly rushed forward.

When they rushed out of the colony, Feiyun did not stop, but continued to run. At this time, thanks to the little monster tree, when they were tired, they were given their strength to recover, otherwise they would not have been able to run out of the territory of the mutant sparrow smoothly, and now they would not be able to rush past the flying ant colony just now.

When they ran to the side of a lake, Zhao Fan stopped Feiyun, at this time, their bodies were not tired, and their hearts were also tired.

Zhao Fan chose to rest here by the lake because whether it was a colony of flying ants or a colony of mutant sparrows, they could hide directly in the water.

With Su Lang here, they quickly wiped out the mutant fish and shrimp and mutant insect water in the lake.

Su Lang looked at Zhao Fan's joy in collecting things in the space, and once again confirmed that Zhao Fan liked food.

After the lake was cleaned up, several of them couldn't wait to jump into the water and take a bath. And when they had washed themselves, they ate their meals.

After eating, Zhao Fan let the mutant wisteria and the little monster tree guard them, and they began to absorb the crystal nucleus.

As soon as Zhao Fan finished absorbing the crystal nucleus, the flying ant colony returned, followed by a dense swarm of mutated sparrows.

"Get in the water." Zhao Fan said, after shouting, they all jumped into the water.

It wasn't until the two groups flew past that they emerged from the water. No sooner had they come ashore to dry their clothes than a flock of mutated sparrows flew from the east. Several of them jumped into the water again. When the mutant sparrow grew, they emerged from the water again.