"Yes, Zhao Fan, let's walk together, and there is a care on the way." Wang Yichen said with a smile, he understood that Rou'er wanted to make friends with Zhao Fan.

"It's too far to get to the Kyoto base, and I'm not going to take a detour." Zhao Fan said, "I plan to go directly." "But

..." Jiang Yuerou didn't finish speaking when Bei Zhao Fan interrupted.

"I know, Zhou Zhe told me that those flying ants and mutant sparrows are not a problem." Zhao Fan said.

Zhao Fan's attitude was resolute, Jiang Yuerou sighed in her heart, and stopped persuading. But I was very disappointed.

Jiang Yuerou hesitated for a moment and said, "Zhao Fan, I want to exchange the Purification Crystal Nucleus in my hand for the Mutant Cactus Crystal Nucleus you just hit, can you change it?"

"No, I don't change it." Zhao Fan refused without hesitation.

"Zhao Fan, you're thinking about it." Jiang Yuerou looked at Zhao Fan Dao, the crystal nucleus that was inexplicably attractive to her, she didn't want to give up.

"That crystal nucleus is for my daughter-in-law, I won't exchange it with you." Zhao Fan said.

"That's right." Jiang Yue Judo, "It's just Zhao Fan, absorb and purify the crystal nucleus..."

Before Jiang Yuerou could finish speaking, she was interrupted by Zhao Fan: "I won't exchange this crystal nucleus with you."

Although that crystal nucleus was very attractive to her, there was no way for Zhao Fan not to change her.

The group hurried out of the desert and into a nearby settlement before it was completely dark. There are only a few hundred people, so it can only be called a settlement.

They rested in the settlement for the night, intending to leave the next morning.

Zhao Fan lay in the yurt and released his beast control ability, he sensed many spirit beasts, most of them were cattle, sheep and horses, and a few were hunting dogs and falcons.

Zhao Fan thought that tomorrow he would walk around this settlement to see if he could buy a horse, preferably a falcon.

Zhao Fan thought for a while, and then began to absorb the crystal nucleus cultivation ability. After absorbing the crystal nucleus, he ran the exercises and began to absorb the natural elements to cultivate.

After a night of cultivation, Zhao Fan got up in good spirits. After eating something simply, Zhao Fan went to find Jiang Yuerou and them.

"I'm not going to the northern base with you, I'm going to go directly to the northwest base from here." Zhao Fan looked at them and said, "Let's say goodbye to it, goodbye." In this

way, Jiang Yuerou and the others left. After they left, Zhao Fan exchanged a lot of grain for milk, goat milk and dairy products, and finally exchanged for a lot of beef jerky and mutton jerky.

After changing food, Zhao Fan walked towards a group of horses not far from the settlement.

"Uncle, do you sell this mutant horse?" Zhao Fan looked at the dozen or so zero-level mutant horses that were grazing with their heads bowed and asked.

"It's not for sale, but you can exchange it for grain, a thousand catties of rice, you can pick it up at will." The middle-aged man looked at Zhao Fandao.

"Uncle, a thousand catties of rice are expensive." Zhao Fan said.

"Young man, a fixed price, if you want it, don't pull it down, my group of mutant horses is not short of people." The middle-aged man said that now Ma Ke is an important means of transportation, and it is very expensive.