As time passed, it became hotter and hotter, and Zhao Fan was already sweating at this time.

"It's the rhythm of being roasted and dried." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he poured half a bottle of mineral water into his mouth, and poured the rest from his head. Then he watered the mob tree and the mutant wisteria a little more, and then continued on his way.

"As always, I'm here." Zhao Fan looked ahead and shouted.

Just when Zhao Fan was hurrying in the desert, Xu Ruchu followed the three little ones to kill the mutant wolves on the grassland. After killing, Xu Ruchu took out the crystal nucleus and put it in the back basket behind him, and the corpse was reduced to a few small pieces and eaten.

"Zhao Fan, where are you?" Xu Ruchu looked at the clouds in the sky and said with a lonely face, "No matter where you are, I will definitely find you."

In fact, it was not a wise choice to come out to find Zhao Fan, but he couldn't do it if he was asked to wait at the northwest base, so he could only look for it aimlessly.

Xu Ruchu was frantically looking for Zhao Fan on the grassland, and Zhao Fan was still trapped in the desert at this time.

Time was in a hurry, Zhao Fan walked in the desert for more than ten days, and finally saw the oasis. Seeing the oasis, Zhao Fan saw hope. He sensed that there were a lot of mutated animals on the oasis, but none of them were of high rank, and then he ran towards the oasis, running straight to the lake on the oasis.

Not far from the lake, Zhao Fan used the water ability to lure the water out of the lake and poured it on himself.

"Cool." Zhao Fan wiped his face and said.

Mutant wisteria and mob trees have taken root at the edge of the lake and are greedily absorbing water.

"The tree is dying of thirst." This is the voice of two plants.

Zhao Fan didn't dry his clothes either, he sat under the mutant wisteria tree and sighed comfortably.

"That's how people live." Zhao Fan hooked his lips and said.

"Energy riot?" Zhao Fan suddenly said with a shocked face, and after speaking, he sat there cross-legged and cultivated. The crazy element was absorbed into his body by Zhao Fan, and then transformed into alien energy and entered his dantian.

As the energy riot stopped, Zhao Fan also slowly stopped cultivating.

"Level 2 of the three-line ability." A trace of joy flashed in Zhao Fan's eyes, and then he was replaced by missing.

"Before you know it, so many days have passed, as before, has your ability also entered level 2?" Zhao Fan muttered to himself, with infinite longing in his tone.

"Zhao Fan, my ability has entered the second level, but where are you?" Xu Ruchu sat cross-legged in the rock house and said, the Ragdoll cat is an earth-based ability, and this rock house was made by the Ragdoll cat.

"Zhao Fan, I miss you." Xu Ruchu looked at the sun in the sky and said.

"As always, I miss you." Zhao Fan looked into the distance and said, turned over and got up after speaking.

"Let's hit the road." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, the mutant wisteria and the little monster tree pulled out their whiskers and shrunk into the flower pot.

Zhao Fan left the oasis and continued to walk southeast, stepping on the sand again, Zhao Fan sighed, and then continued to walk forward.

Zhao Fan was not afraid of hardship or tiredness, but he was afraid that he would not see Xu Ruchu, so he hurried desperately.